KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

GMO-beets!!!

Reviewer1940808님께서 6 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This beet sugar is made from GMO beets!!!(I just confirmed it with them). Sadly, nobody else manufactures beet sugar :(

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

CAUTION for sulfite sensitivity - may cause reaction

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 11 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Thought this would be a good alternative to cane sugar after reading the reviews. However, I found this sugar caused me to feel breathless and therefore do not believe it's suitable for sulfite sensitivity/MCS - I won't continue to use it. Cane sugar doesn't provoke the same reaction. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Our saving grace!!!

Reviewer2715813님께서 1 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Our autistic son is allergic to cane sugar and corn so finding a sugar or alternative sweetener not derived from a corn or chemical source is impossible. We ordered this wonderful beet sugar as he is not allergic to beets HE LOVES IT we now bake everything for him desserts, breads, etc....it is a God send and we thank you!! We will continue using your product FOREVER!!!!!!!! Lori

やさしい甘さ

Reviewer3313408님께서 5 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

南国で採れるサトウキビから作る砂糖は、身体を冷やす。 北国で採れるさとう大根から作る砂糖は、身体を温める。 ダイレクトに味見をしましたが、ついもう一口食べたくなるような美味しい甘さです。 普通のサトウキビの砂糖は全く使わなくなりました。 さらさらの粒で調理にも使いやすいです。

天然の色の甜菜糖

5504979939115387636님께서 6 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

最寄りのお店で買えるのは、茶色い甜菜糖です 茶色は砂糖大根から砂糖にする過程で精製された結果の色。 煮詰めた時の焦げた色、つまり灰汁(アク)の色だとネットで見ました。 天然の白い甜菜糖がほしくてこちらで見つけて購入しました。 4袋買ったんですが、輸送の関係か一袋穴が開いて甜菜糖が漏れていました。

Great alternative to Cane Sugar

Reviewer3246981님께서 7 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this now for a couple of weeks and am thrilled with this product. I am allergic to cane sugar but I can have beet sugar. It tastes wonderful and a perfect choice for my family. I've made brownies with it and homemade whipped cream...both tasted heavenly! If you are on a rotation diet, this item is in the Goosefoot family instead of the Grass family so it is related to Beets and Spinach instead of Wheat, Oats, and Corn. It helped me a lot in my rotation.

びっくり・・・

Reviewer2522366님께서 4 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

てんさい(ビート)は実験に使われるくらい放射能を吸収するとのこと。 北海道も場所によっては、風向きでまずいのかなーと思いこちらを購入。 ですが、購入後、他のかたのコメントを読んでびっくりしました。 本当にGMOビートを使用されているのでしょうか・・・。メーカーのページにはnon-GMOと書かれてますが・・・。 無漂白、未精製のビートシュガーの取り扱いをお願いします。

good eats

Reviewer3269324님께서 4 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I wish the local stores would carry this sugar again. We have one child allergic to cane sugar and one allergic to corn, so this sweetener is perfect for us. It works beautifully in all baking applications, too, and it's organic!!! This is the best on-line source for it that I have found in terms of price and fast service.

Beet Sugar

Reviewer3316773님께서 3 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My daughter is allergic to cane sugar. Beet sugar is not available in our local grocery store. Orders are processed immediately and arrive within a resonable time, 7 to 10 days. I order several bags at one time; the $4.00 shipping charge is greatly appreciated since sugar is heavy!

About beet sugar

Reviewer1070636님께서 7 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is VERY difficult to find locally. Since I'm allergic to cane sugar (not diabetic), it was a godsend to find Iherb, which has been user friendly. Thank you!