This stuff works to prevent colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband works on cruise ship drydocks all over the world, and would always come back sick as a dog. Someone suggested that he take Astragulus, together w/ Vitimin C to help his immune system. He has been taking the combination for over 4 years, and has only come back sick one time. This stuff works great!!! I highly recommned it for people who suffer a lot of colds!!!

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great little herb! I use it to help lower my blood pressure, but it is also a great immune system builder!

it is very very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My diagnosis is fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome, and I have never had any energy to do anything. Just lying in bed or at my couch. But after three weeks with Astragalus, I am feeling so much better, and I walk about 4 miles every day! I am so happy :-)

my cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have 4 cancer nodes in my lungs i started taking this along with cats claw and suprised my doctor 2 of the nodes got smaller now since they can't do any thing for the cancer i have so i decided to experiment with herbs and got lucky picking these herbs

Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking Astragalus for 3 weeks and can already feel the difference. I have more energy and feel that my immune system is even better as I work in school and around many children as well as co-workers. Best Prices and WILL continue using this herb!!!

Not just for seniors!!!

Posted by musclesgam on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My friend said this herb was for seniors, but I have found this herb incredibly amazing. I do over an hour of cardo and also do weights, so it was incredibly a surprise to discover that I had high blood pressure (BP): 145/110! After my taking this NOW Astragalus (and Hawthorn) for the last three or four weeks, my BP had gone down to 125/79! There are also other amazing results. My eczema is fading away. My wounds (from the effects of having eczema)are healing fast. I could now drink milk by itself without any undesired effect. I also feel good overall...I feel like I am in my mid 30s and given a second chance to do more things! Now, it's a matter of my developing a better life habits!!! :-)

absolutely fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been fighting chronic fatigue for sometime and since taking Astragalus, I find that I am no longer tired and my immune system is fantastic. I have been around a lot of people with severe flu symptoms but I haven't even developed a sniffle. Wow, this works so well and is soooo incredibly cheap and it's natural!!

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Astragalus (huang qi) is known for its effectiveness for lowering blood glucose level, and I found that it was true and even better than Metformin in my case.

Allergy free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can really tell it's boosted my immune system. I really see a difference with how my body deals with stress. It helpfully curbs the edge off my waking anxiety, and has appeared to rid me of allergies.