KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

アンチエイジング

Reviewer1092574님께서 8 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

もう10年位飲んでいます。血圧が急に上がり寝込んでしまい、座る事も出来ない状態の日々が続き、病院の薬だけでは駄目だと思いこの商品に到達しました。飲み始めて1週間で1日中起きていられる様になりました。普通の生活が出来る様になって本当に嬉しかったです。以来ずっと飲んでいます。

A very powerful product

5298224334430471056님께서 7 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I took it without really believing it. I ate badly and I decided to take more vegetables and less sugar . This product boosted my metabolism . I am 50 years old . It was hard for me to lose weight. I started with a bottle , I took 5 capsules per day . My weight came down from the second week . For the second bottle , I take when I need . When my weight does not move. I lost 4 dress sizes in 1 year and this really helped . An expensive but very powerful product.

Liking this stuff!

Reviewer1956852님께서 4 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been taking the plain Now 7 Keto 100mg for a while and have been really loving it, but decided to try this because it has a few other things in it that I wanted to try anyway, and so far I am happy with it. Initially I didn't think it was as good as the plain 7Keto 100mg, for energy but after continuing for a while and then stopping briefly for a few days last week I really felt the difference, so I am convinced this is worth repurchasing. I haven't noticed weight loss with it, but I am not using it for that. More for energy and well being. I fall asleep at work around 3pm when I don't have this stuff (even with caffeine), so I know it is working when I can stay awake through the afternoon and I generally feel more calm and relaxed throughout the day.

低体温でだるくて悩んでいましたが

bluemurder님께서 9 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

今は平熱が37度くらいです。 たぶんこれを続けたせいもあると思います。

пропила

5351744493170761663님께서 8 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ничего волшебного не было замечено

Морщины Бай - Бай

4689533839284021043님께서 11 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Мне 30. Уставшая жирная кожа. Вес 52 кг. За время приема ни одного грамма не ушло и с либидо (как обещали) тоже ничего не изменилось, однако, я очень поразилась вглядевшись в свои глаза через месяц приема -стерты, будь-то ластиком, морщины в уголках глаз...совсем. Конечно, они были не на столько глубокими, но все же они были очень заметны. 5 звезд за новые глаза.

Consistent 1/2KG loss a week

Reviewer2854236님께서 5 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I consider myself a veteran at weight loss, having tried 3 times previously over the last 3 years to lose weight, just to see myself gain back all the weight lost after hitting a plateu. This is my 4th attempt. My weight loss attempts are abou 6months long, and i'm in my 3rd month now. Taking this 7-keto has resulted in an additional 0.5KG or fat loss per week, without changing anything in my diet regime. I am quite impressed. But will need to wait till the 6 month mark when i reach my plateu to see if this product will help me to break my plateu or not. but as it is now, it does work for me!

great product

Reviewer3322052님께서 6 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Gel capsules, better than regular powder capsules. Still losing weight.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

it helps to lean out my tummy

Reviewer1208019님께서 1 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i feel my tummy has become less filled with fat(no muscle loss) after taking this for about 3 weeks so far. i take 6-8 a day as i feel that oral wise 7-keto doesn't absorb as much. no other product here helps along as much as this.

Very GOOD!!!

Satsuki님께서 2 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

妊娠してから甲状腺機能低下症になってしまい 病院の薬も飲んではいますが、かなりだるいし浮腫むし・・・特に夜になるにつれて特有の体の重さがでて凄く辛い!! 7-KETOが甲状腺のホルモンを作るのに(OR使うのに)有効なことと、毎日ワークアウトしているので 筋肉にも良いみたいなので探しました。 飲んで1カ月たたないくらいですが、最近凄く体が楽になってます!たぶんコレのおかげだと思うので 高いけれど続けてみようと思います! 朝食前と夕食前に1錠ずつ飲んでいます。

1-10 / 40