KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 44
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

アンチエイジング

Reviewer1092574님께서 8 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

もう10年位飲んでいます。血圧が急に上がり寝込んでしまい、座る事も出来ない状態の日々が続き、病院の薬だけでは駄目だと思いこの商品に到達しました。飲み始めて1週間で1日中起きていられる様になりました。普通の生活が出来る様になって本当に嬉しかったです。以来ずっと飲んでいます。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Liking this stuff!

Reviewer1956852님께서 4 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been taking the plain Now 7 Keto 100mg for a while and have been really loving it, but decided to try this because it has a few other things in it that I wanted to try anyway, and so far I am happy with it. Initially I didn't think it was as good as the plain 7Keto 100mg, for energy but after continuing for a while and then stopping briefly for a few days last week I really felt the difference, so I am convinced this is worth repurchasing. I haven't noticed weight loss with it, but I am not using it for that. More for energy and well being. I fall asleep at work around 3pm when I don't have this stuff (even with caffeine), so I know it is working when I can stay awake through the afternoon and I generally feel more calm and relaxed throughout the day.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A very powerful product

5298224334430471056님께서 7 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I took it without really believing it. I ate badly and I decided to take more vegetables and less sugar . This product boosted my metabolism . I am 50 years old . It was hard for me to lose weight. I started with a bottle , I took 5 capsules per day . My weight came down from the second week . For the second bottle , I take when I need . When my weight does not move. I lost 4 dress sizes in 1 year and this really helped . An expensive but very powerful product.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Морщины Бай - Бай

4689533839284021043님께서 11 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Мне 30. Уставшая жирная кожа. Вес 52 кг. За время приема ни одного грамма не ушло и с либидо (как обещали) тоже ничего не изменилось, однако, я очень поразилась вглядевшись в свои глаза через месяц приема -стерты, будь-то ластиком, морщины в уголках глаз...совсем. Конечно, они были не на столько глубокими, но все же они были очень заметны. 5 звезд за новые глаза.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

低体温でだるくて悩んでいましたが

bluemurder님께서 9 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

今は平熱が37度くらいです。 たぶんこれを続けたせいもあると思います。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Consistent 1/2KG loss a week

Reviewer2854236님께서 5 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I consider myself a veteran at weight loss, having tried 3 times previously over the last 3 years to lose weight, just to see myself gain back all the weight lost after hitting a plateu. This is my 4th attempt. My weight loss attempts are abou 6months long, and i'm in my 3rd month now. Taking this 7-keto has resulted in an additional 0.5KG or fat loss per week, without changing anything in my diet regime. I am quite impressed. But will need to wait till the 6 month mark when i reach my plateu to see if this product will help me to break my plateu or not. but as it is now, it does work for me!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

пропила

5351744493170761663님께서 8 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ничего волшебного не было замечено

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Работает супер.

4751352283432411012님께서 3 08, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Две капсулы в день увеличили работоспособность и выносливость. Сбросил 3 кило за месяц. Положительно повлиял на настроение. Побочек нет вовсе..

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very GOOD!!!

Satsuki님께서 2 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

妊娠してから甲状腺機能低下症になってしまい 病院の薬も飲んではいますが、かなりだるいし浮腫むし・・・特に夜になるにつれて特有の体の重さがでて凄く辛い!! 7-KETOが甲状腺のホルモンを作るのに(OR使うのに)有効なことと、毎日ワークアウトしているので 筋肉にも良いみたいなので探しました。 飲んで1カ月たたないくらいですが、最近凄く体が楽になってます!たぶんコレのおかげだと思うので 高いけれど続けてみようと思います! 朝食前と夕食前に1錠ずつ飲んでいます。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

it helps to lean out my tummy

Reviewer1208019님께서 1 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i feel my tummy has become less filled with fat(no muscle loss) after taking this for about 3 weeks so far. i take 6-8 a day as i feel that oral wise 7-keto doesn't absorb as much. no other product here helps along as much as this.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!