KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Amazing product

Reviewer3042322님께서 9 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I cannot live without these capsules, having suffered with sinusitis for years these keep it at bay, great for immune system and keeping colds away, digestive problems are a thing of the past. Great product try them.

Super Strength Oreganol

Reviewer3234078님께서 3 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have always had a problem of catching every cold or flu anyone around me has. And since I have severe asthma, a simple cold can easily turn into bronchitis or a lung infection. Since I have been using Super Strength Oreganol, I don't get as sick as I normally would when people around me are sick. My symptoms are milder than they normally would be and I recover faster.

PJT

Reviewer1279119님께서 10 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I truly believe Oreganol keeps me free from Candida and I intend to take it forever!

Love this

Reviewer1355940님께서 9 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Was taking as part of a candida cleanse but found many other great benefits. Very soothing on the gut, pain relief, and just "feels right" for my body. Definitely a keeper!

Бриллиант!

5708392221149825621님께서 9 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Я в шоке! Сын начал заболевать, я на ночь с едой дала ему капсулу! Наутро никаких симптомов болезни не было! Это скорая помощь! Масло Орегано - натуральный антибиотик. Масло Орегано обладает фармакологическим действием и является антивирусным, антимикробным и антигрибковым препаратом. Рекомендуется при следующих заболеваниях: гриппе, бронхите, синусите, астме, пневмании (воспалении легких), язва желудка и кишечника, геппатите, псориазе, акне, воспалении суставов, плохой запах изо рта, кандидоз и другие грибковые заболевания. РЕКОМЕНДУЮ ВСЕМ!

Great Product

Reviewer2182494님께서 1 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My family and I have taken Oreganol for about 7 months. And love it. Taken as a daily supplement it has built up our immune systems. Some of the other things we take it for are. Diabetes, COPD, Colds, Flu and the overgrowth of Yeast. To name a few. Wonderful price too. Try it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Wild oregano is just the job.

Reviewer2797504님께서 9 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased this product due to its anti-bactirial and anti-fungal propeties. I use this for keeping parasites at bay in low dosage and in high dosage for colds etc. My mother has found that this product has helped to reduce poor liver reading at the hospital. We will carry on buying this product.

cure all

hilltophealth님께서 1 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

one gel cap will wipe out a bad cold or sinus infection overnight on my 6 year old - I use to control candida and there is no build up/resistance to this like antibiotics - pay for for p-73, it is the best and much better than the doctor!

We won't go without it!

Reviewer2384111님께서 6 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I recommend this to all my friends, especially those with children. I use it in emergency pain situations for my 11- and 15-year-olds, as well as for the long-term benefits for things such as colds, infections, constipation, etc. When my son developed an unexplained hand rash mimicking staph, I pierced the softgels and rubbed on his hands. After one night, the inflammations had obviously lessened. After three days, it was almost gone! I swear by it personally for my teething issues until I can get professional dental assistance.

Wonderful

Reviewer2101887님께서 8 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I do not understand completely how Oreganol works but I haven't felt this good over-all in a long while! I began taking it for my sinus and allergy issues which inevitably ended in a sinus infection. I have seen my symptoms diminish and nearly disapear. What I did not bank on was the added energy and clear skin! An incredible bonus!