KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

頭が冴える、平穏な性格になる、活動的になるの効果有り。ADHDやディプレッションの方にお薦め

NaomiWilson님께서 10 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

このオイルとAliveの液状サプリ、リキッドのカルシウム/ビタミンBコンプレックス、ヘンププロテイン、ブルーベリーなどのフルーツ、ヨーグルトとDyLactobacillus Acidophilus入りのスムージーを子供に与えています。このオイルを飲ませたときとそうでない時に、歴然の差が出ます。他のフィッシュオイルでは、目に見える効果がみられませんから、これには本当に驚かされています。

Great Brand and Great Taste

Reviewer2033714님께서 11 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I usually buy Carlson's Finest Fish Oil but thought I would give this a try. It smells and tastes fresh with no after taste. I put this in my morning green superfood drink, and it adds a nice lemon taste. The only downside is it would be great to have a spill-proof, drip-proof top like the Carlson's bottle.

Great fish Oil

Reviewer3203281님께서 9 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I thought this product was great value when looking at the EPA and DHA levels in just one teaspoon. I chose the Omega 3D because for a few dollars extra you get 1000iu of vitamin D3. Studies are now showing that the oil remains more stable when it is combined with vitamin D and they are also a great combination if you're trying to reduce inflammation or boost mood. For me personally I found that my skin was really nice after a couple of weeks taking it and it tastes great.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer2620320님께서 12 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It taste fine and I understand that Nordic fish oil is the best. This one has D3 which is not the cheap synthetic D2 stuff that is found in milk.

All the goodness!

DinaB123님께서 6 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's a no-brainer: D, E & Omega all in one teaspoon! Turn off your senses and just gulp it down if the fishy oil is not your "cup of tea'. Your body will thank you! I like that there's 1,000 IU of D3 - we don't get enough of it. I also like that there are no softgels or capsules to swallow. Less fillers is way better!

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1327455님께서 12 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Omega-3 was recommended by my Rheumatologist and it seems to help with the inflammation. Most people living in the Northern Hemisphere are not getting enough Vitamin D, so taking Omega-3 and Vit. D together would seems to be a good move.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Правильная дозировка DHA и ЕPA.

5009092630565017029님께서 11 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Вариант суточной дозы потребления Омеги 3 от американской ассоциации беременности. Детям с 1,5 лет и до 15 лет на каждый фунт веса предлагается 15 миллиграммов DHA + ЕРА. Например вес моего ребёнка 34кг. (11 лет)( 34:0,453=75фунтов*15мгр=1125мг). Я даю своим детям омегу 3 ,ориентируясь этим подсчётам. Омега этой фирмы достойного качества!! Рекомендую!! А малышам можно давать nordic natural baby's DHA без ароматизаторов . Будьте здоровы!)

Mild flavor!

Reviewer2900499님께서 6 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great stuff! The taste is very palatable and I would recommend this to anyone.

Great product!

Reviewer2016227님께서 11 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My wife has been taking this through here pregnancy.

Delicious Fish Oil

Reviewer3200477님께서 7 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

excellent lemon flavor with no fishy after taste, no fishy burps with this oil!

1-10 / 25