KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Fish Oil, MMMM Good!

Reviewer2638633님께서 8 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A good alternative to the more expensive salmon Oil.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

WOW - My favorite so far!!

Reviewer2733426님께서 1 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using cod liver oil for many years - started out using TwinLab then used Carlsons which I thought was fabulous. I recently decided to try this kind and boy am I ever so glad I did! I prefer it so much more than anything I've ever tried. No real fishy taste to me. Mild and pleasant. I used to have to drink down fast without tasting then follow with water. Not so much a race anymore. I'm impressed. Seen a few reviews about the low content of vitamin D but for me thats preferred cause I already supplement with a lot of vitamin D separately (but not A) and need extra A to try to balance that... This works perfect for me, giving me a good source of A as well.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

One of the best tasting CLO we've tried

Reviewer1824289님께서 8 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My son has been using this for over three years. We've tried other brands and other flavors. We always come back to this one. The peach flavor is mild. Good quality product. Our doctor recommended it to us.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer2160526님께서 8 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Nice flavour. Much nicer than the orange. Would recommend

Best Cod Liver Oil

Reviewer2049460님께서 2 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The peach flavor is especially palatable with no after-burn...I actually look forward to taking this after a meal.

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Peach Flavor, 8 fl oz

Reviewer1243295님께서 1 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried other fish oils but Nordic Naturals is the best I've tried. I will definitely keep using it. No fishy taste, just pure, crystal clear fish oil.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nordic Cod Liver Oil Peach 8 oz.

CaraGratia님께서 7 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the highest quality cod liver oil I can find at the best price.

Arctic Cod Liver Oil

mumschannel님께서 4 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My children have benefited from this product. It nourishes the whole body. They do not fall sick easily. This is the perfect supplement which I'll recommend for to all parents

No Bad Taste

Reviewer1183303님께서 2 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This goes down like water, easy to take and great quality. Very fresh no rancid odor.

great taste

Reviewer2155060님께서 2 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Since taking cod liver oil i rarely get skin, great for the winter months.

1-10 / 18