KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Normal

Reviewer3327222님께서 8 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used to take this product but I switch to carlson fish oil, deep sea oil few years ago.

Very good

Reviewer2934620님께서 8 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Nordic Naturals seems more potent than Carlson for me. It helps me with chronic constsipation.

Dana B

Reviewer2862251님께서 7 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great taste, no smell. My kids drink this right from the spoon.

recommend

helpbartus님께서 3 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very good product-would recommend

The pills are easier

khessel님께서 8 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The quality of this product is good, but I had a hard time taking it. (It was a challenge when I was struggling with morning sickness). The gel filled caps are easier to take. I found myself making my own gel caps with this product, then I just switched brands.

Great Product

Reviewer2874662님께서 10 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take a teaspoon of this every day, my 4-year-old takes 1/2 a teaspoon, and my toddler takes 1/4 a teaspoon. My inflammation, aches, and pains have decreased significantly in the 45 days I've been taking it! And my mood has improved too! Yes, you can still taste the fish, but the lemon makes it pretty good anyway. My toddler loves it! My 4-year-old says it's "yucky" but somehow always reminds me that it's "time to take the oil" anyway!

Best all around Product

Reviewer3308950님께서 10 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take this year round, for supporitve help. And believe it or not,it tastes good (lemon)!!! This is not your mothers cod liver oil. I find my memory has improved a good deal as well.

Artic Cod Liver Oil,Lemon

Reviewer1897823님께서 6 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My son (6 yrs old) takes this as a suppliment...and actually likes the flavor. He can't swallow the gel caps yet, so this worked out perfect!!

YUMM

Reviewer2939977님께서 2 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My kids love this stuff. It is the only way to get them to take their cod liver oil.

Cod Liver oil

Reviewer1545765님께서 8 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband is a huge fan of this product. He likes the fact that there isn't any repeat of fish oil taste and that it comes in so many flavors.

1-10 / 28