KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Wonder

Reviewer1462043님께서 12 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was very sceptic before I bought this item. I tought these item are just jokes and the people just want to belive in them, After one of my friend told me some interestion opinion about Organic mission and New chapter relationship and items. After I ordered and received and I tried it. The wonder arrived the next day! It was imposible! My tummy was really nice and there was not so big problem.I beleive them and I am not sceptic in the future! Thank you New chapter.

Miracle Probiotic

filipthedog님께서 7 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had problems with digestion and being regular. I tried few probiotic supplements but they didn't work for me at all, not until I tried this one by New Chapter. I take this with New Chapter Probiotic All Flora. It works fast with no unpleasant side effects. I can eat without dreading if it will upset my digestion system. Plus this keeps my bowels regular, every day. I have never felt better until I started taking these. I would highly recommend this probiotic and this brand.

Пробиотик для кишечника

Reviewer3259240님께서 1 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

работает!!! с приемом данного пробиотика исчезли ощущения дискомфорта.С Первоначально раздражал то ли запах, то ли привкус от капсул (когда в рот помещаешь), потом привыкла и ничего уже не ощущала. Все это отбросить в сторону, так как результат работы пробиотика - просто СУПЕР!!!

Item as described, very fast shipping, packed very carefully

Reviewer3080820님께서 9 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Item as described, very fast shipping, packed very carefully

Settles my stomach

Reviewer1738839님께서 10 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have taken these for a long time now. I have a sensitive stomach & these really help with digestion & regularity.

Constipation no more.

Reviewer1049557님께서 3 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Usually I have to drink a ton of water to get my bowels to work properly but not with these caps I just take a few of them eat a healthy meal and I do just fine. Love um.

Probiotic Colon

Reviewer1736908님께서 6 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

New Chapter's products are all of excellent quality. This probiotic is excellent for sensitive colons.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I take two pills every night before bed

Reviewer2117535님께서 2 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This probiotic has made my colon feel so much better. Improved elimination in the morning.

Very high quality!

Reviewer1699631님께서 9 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

New Chapter's probiotics are the best! They really make a difference!

Great stuff

Reviewer1976597님께서 12 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm very happy with this product and am only taking one a day. I recommend it and will keep it on hand.

1-10 / 21