KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Супер

Odessitka님께서 2 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Обалденный препарат. У моей мамы стойкая гипертония. Постоянно высокое давление. После двухнедельного приема этих таблеточек, давление практически не поднимается. Заказала еще пару банок.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

本当に下がった

Reviewer2597842님께서 2 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

夫の血圧が高めで降圧剤を使い始めたのですが、どんどん上がって200-95、更に上がり続けて薬も強くなり、副作用も出て、降圧剤に疑問を感じる様になりました。 食事も気をつける様にしていますが、これを使い出してから135-83まで落ちてきました。 副作用に悩まされる事もなく調子が良いようです。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent

Reviewer3158767님께서 1 23, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Beats the drugs and is better for us!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

New Chapter Blood Pressure Care

Reviewer1909059님께서 10 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

New Chapter products are high quality products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Blood Pressure Take Care Works Very Well.

Reviewer1501025님께서 11 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product works unusually well. I have to take too many capsules of other products to decrease my blood pressure, but with this one it only takes one capsule per day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great pills

Reviewer1137755님께서 12 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My blood pressure was 140 90 or sometimes even higher, after 3 weeks is 115 75. Great!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

New Chapter's Blood Pressure Take Care

Reviewer1607657님께서 1 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great Product. Only have to use half of capsule and blood pressure came down to 115/72. Perfect!!:):)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

RK

Reviewer3047614님께서 11 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It claims that it can help control and reduce Blood Pressure. It appears with myself that this is not the case as the active ingredients appear not to be effective with me. I accept that maybe it might be beneficial for other people but has not worked for me. Some othe options appear to be better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

new chapter, blood pressure take care

Reviewer2966664님께서 1 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm really liking this product. If you have border-line hypertension, this is a great product to include in your self-care.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Non-drug help for my blood pressure

Reviewer1760600님께서 11 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After taking New Chapter, Blood Pressure Take Care, my blood pressure, even in the doctor's office, where I always experience "white coat syndrome," has been measurably decreased.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 22

1 2 3