KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great Tea!

Reviewer2629927님께서 8 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am unable to purchase this tea in the stores in my locale. I was happy to find that I could at least order it online!

Nestea, Decaf Iced Tea Mix, Unsweetened, 3 oz

Reviewer2845534님께서 12 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product, good price-- NO Caffeine!

Nestea Decaf Unsweetened tea

5382542766312200877님께서 6 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can not find this tea in my area anymore. I stumbled upon it here when I used a search engine. I have purchased several at once and soon to order more. It is a great tea. I am diabetic and have anxiety so the decaf and unsweetened is the tea for me. Thank you so much for having it available.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best instant tea out there!

5753144435631411566님께서 2 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Nestea has always been my favorite instant tea. I started buying the Decaf last year and then once winter hit, no place carries it anymore. Im so glad I found this site. Try it if you havent, you will not be disappointed!

Love it!

5738249739430338747님께서 8 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have enjoyed this tea for years but then found difficulty in finding it in stores. I am so pleased that I found it available on line at iHerb. Now I can drink it the way I like it or friends can add sugar or lemon and drink it the way they choose. Also, being Decaf I can drink it any time of day or night. Thanks you so much. I noticed a review that said they didn't like it and my suggestion is to use a little more water.

Decaf Nestea

Reviewer2441137님께서 9 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have not been able to find this product in the grocery stores, so was delighted when I found your web site and that I could order it from you. Thanks a million!

Fantastic!

Reviewer1027195님께서 9 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This particular tea is hard to find these days...particularly at a reasonable price! iHerb's price is great, shipping fantastic, packaging terrific...I'm very pleased! My sister-in-law recommended the company, and I shall definitely move a lot of my nutritional supplement business to this company!

Nestes, Decaf Iced Tea Mix

5670531631474402185님께서 7 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We have been using this product a long time and all of a sudden the food stores didn't carry it any more, or at least not the Dacaf,but Reg. Thank you for carrying this product. We even have ask the stores to start carrying the Decaf again, they won't.

Decaf Tea

4873618265905680817님께서 7 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We're really glad you have this type and brand of tea, as we are unable to buy it anywhere in our area. It's wonderful as usual. Thanks, Roger and Jeanne Tauck

Great Tasting Decaf Tea!

BeckySue님께서 3 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Nestea has always been a summer favorite. It is nice that this is decaf too!

1-10 / 14