KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great for Buhner Healing Lyme protocol

earthwalker님께서 6 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used this for a while as part of the Buhner Healing Lyme protocol. This herb was originally part of the core protocol because of it's toxin-binding abilities. Buhner removed it from his core protocol at some point, but if you are using this herb, it's a good brand.

Potent - Cleared up my brain fog

Reviewer1003688님께서 8 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Part of Buhner's lyme protocol. Smilax/Sarsparilla is supposed to help kill spirochetes and mop up toxins

Useful

Reviewer1931578님께서 10 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Of all the herbs in Buhner's Lyme book, I found this one the most tolerable, probably because it is helpful with mopping up Herx toxins. Haven't been on it long enough to report any good or bad. But since I can tolerate it, that itself is promising.

Good product

5164720073768635172님께서 5 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like this herb, it always gives me more energy. I would advice other customers not to order DHL express shipping method. It's crazy. First you pay the initial $13 for shipping, then another $15 when you pick up the product. And now 3 months later I received another bill from DHL saying I owe them another $13. And doesn't say what for. So $40 for shipping. Be careful with what you select for shipping.

нет

5080979998095375804님께서 2 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

вот люблю я заказывать всякую ерунду. никаких эффектов от этого чудо - корня не ощутила

A Great Hormone Regulator for Women

Reviewer2609712님께서 3 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I start taking Sarsaparilla at least a day before my monthly period is due to help regulate my emotional mood swings during that time of the month. I take only 2 capsules daily in the morning for at least up until the day after my period has gone off. The people in your life will also appreciate this herb if you normally get very moody during this time.

NATURE'S WAY SARSAPARILLA ROOT

Reviewer1513400님께서 2 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I (AND MY DOG) HAVE BEEN USING THIS HERB, ALONG WITH LICORICE ROOT FOR YEARS TO COMBAT ARTHRITIS PAIN. IT WORKS IF YOU TAKE IT FAITHFULLY. SHELIA KIDWELL

Has really helped!

Reviewer2697053님께서 7 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have really noticed I have fewer monthly migraines that were connected to hormones. I am very happy with how it has helped me. I haven't had a real bad headache for the last 3 months or so since I have started using this.

Herx help

Reviewer2089313님께서 5 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

seems to help with the huge Herx reactions from Lyme I was having before starting this. (On Buhner "Healing Lyme" protocol).

Smooth skin

Reviewer1187962님께서 1 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Stress gives me breakouts, even at my age. With Sarsaparilla I can enjoy happier skin.