KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

NATURE'S WAY METABOLIC RESET WEIGHT LOSS

Reviewer2942343님께서 9 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO A PART OF MY WELLNESS PROGRAM AND IT IS A MIRACLE PRODUCT...NOT ONLY DOES IT HELP CONTROL APPITITE AND HELP ME KEEP AND MAINTAIN A HEALTHY WEIGHT BUT IT ALSO HELPS MY BODY STAY CLEANSED OF TOXINS...I WILL NEVER STOP TAKING THIS PRODUCT...IT TRULY STANDS UP TO IT'S NAME...

Fabulous!

Reviewer2991333님께서 11 21, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This shake does all it claims to do and tastes great as well! It really helps to curb my appetite and cravings, more than any other nutrition drink or bar that I have ever tried - and I have tried lots! Highly recommended.

My Perfect Breakfast

holistic1님께서 6 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is one product I'm unable to live without! This shake mix is flavorful, satisfying, and definitely helps control my hunger. I prepare the shakes in a blender using crushed ice and unsweetened soy milk. On occasion, I'll add strawberries and/or bananas. Divine!

Great Taste - It works!

Reviewer1312734님께서 11 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use nonfat milk and a few pieces of frozen fruit in my breakfast shake. I will carry a banana with me on my work route and usually not need anything to eat by dinnertime. I don't want seconds like I used to.

Best shake to date

Reviewer2892274님께서 4 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this is the first shake weight loss mix that has worked. It appears to maintain a blood sugar level so I've been able to avoid extreme highs and lows of hunger. I've actually lost some weight using it.

Great Product...Best Price on the Internet

Reviewer2149869님께서 1 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great product. I mix it with soymilk and fruit. Great taste, not chalky. I will be purchasing more. Thanks.

best product I've found

Reviewer2964473님께서 8 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I absolutely love these Nature's Way Metabolic Reset shakes. I'm hypoglycemic, so if I don't eat I experience different symptoms. Basically sometimes I feel like I'm shaky and lightheaded, and sometimes I feel like my brain is telling me I must eat everything in sight or I'll die. Since I don't want to turn into the size of a baby hippo, my solution is to have several of these shakes throughout the day. What I've found is that if I mix them in a blender with about 2 cups of cold water, a cup of frozen strawberries, and a large banana--oh my god! SO easy to make and SO good! Plus healthy, no sugar, and it keeps me feeling full for hours. The best part is I can mix different fruit if I get bored, and it doesn't get old. For the price it's worth a try. I recommend the chocolate ones too.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

REALLY curbs the appetite!

4996647680132717900님께서 5 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have always had trouble keeping my calories in check, and controlling night cravings. This truly works! I was a huge skeptic of shakes to lose weight, but this has changed my mind. Before I had trouble keeping my calories under 2000...I like to eat! But I can go with 1300 and be totally fine~not hungry! I will have a shake for breakfast and sometimes another through out the day. I make sure the rest of my food is healthy and covers what my body needs. It works! I've lost a 2 lbs last week. I am looking forward to more. I also have the same energy I need for working out..not deprived in the least!

Like what it does

5632177604166653148님께서 6 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

But the taste is awful when mixed with water (as per instructions). When I switched to milk or coconut water, it tasted a thousand times better. Best one for mixing in random fruits.

Tastes like healthy SlimFast

Reviewer2309605님께서 6 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Just tastes like a healthy version of SlimFast. I put it in a blender. Still has a bit of a gritty taste, but it's not too bad.