KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

WONDERFUL!

Reviewer3347852님께서 4 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is wonderful, in conjunction with Fenugreek seed it helps boost your milk supply.

Works Perfectly with Fenugreek for Milk Supply

Reviewer1358131님께서 9 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This works perfectly with fenugreek in helping to increase my milk supply. Will continue to buy this in the future along with fenugreek. Those 2 work better together (as Dr. Jack Newman, world renowned breastfeeding doctor, states). They have definitely worked for me. Blessed Thistle is for the flow of milk. Fenugreek is for the actual milk production.

Huge Help with Nursing Supply

Reviewer2278975님께서 6 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I battled low supply all through breastfeeding. Blessed thistle was one of the few things I could tell was actually making a difference. I noticed no ill side effects.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best results taken with fenugreek seeds

Reviewer2391856님께서 10 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My milk supply has increased significantly after taking this with fenugreek seeds..

galactogogue

Reviewer2326136님께서 5 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take blessed thistle capsules and fenugreek capsules together and find them excellent for increasing my milk supply.

Excellent Product for PMS

5497171235013388804님께서 11 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have been using this for years... start taking it 5 days before cycle begins - absolutely SAVES me from menstrual migraines!

It helps me

Reviewer3045644님께서 11 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have an autoimmune illness which causes inflammation in my digestive tract. Blessed Thistle seems to calm this aspect of my various symptoms. I wish it helped them all...but every little little bit of relief helps. Bless you.

Low Milk Supply

Reviewer2469912님께서 11 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This in combination with the Fenugreek and Mothers Milk Tea have helped tremendously!!

worked well

Reviewer2689174님께서 9 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I noticed an increase in my breastmilk production when I used this in combination with Fenugreek seed.

Blessed Thistle

Reviewer3077869님께서 12 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Does not affect my sensitive stomach