KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best vitamin for mommy & baby!

Reviewer2336436님께서 5 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I began taking this 6 months before attempting to conceive to ensure my body was healthy and the baby would begin her most critical development in the most nurishing environment possible. I continued taking it through my pregnancy and now while lactating. It was recommened by a midwife because it produces extremely healthy babies. I had a 52 hour labor and vaginal delivery and after all that my daughter had a 9 on her 1 minute and 5 minute APGAR. She weighed 7.5 lbs. and nearly doubled her weight in 8 weeks on just breast milk. I produced so much milk that I had to pump and store the excess or it would just leak all over my clothes. I've heard this vitamin produces these great results consistenly in mothers who take it while pregnany and nursing. My daughter is 17 months old, still nursing, and she is at the 99.9% for her age in both height and weight. She is also performing in the top 5% in development of verbal, gross motor, fine motor and social skills. This vitamin is just part of a mostly organic, vegetarian, wholistic lifestyle. When I miss a couple days of this vitamin, I notice my milk is thinner and less abundent and my skin get dry, especially around the lips and face. I strongly recommend this vitamin to all women, even those not yet pregnant or nursing. Last thing to note: my blood iron levels (hemolobin etc) are in the high healthy range, and never were before using this vitamin. I never get chills and feel warm at all times. Great for anemia! Good luck!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Отличные витамины

4981133852296446167님께서 1 17, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Прописала гинеколог во время подготовки к беременности, пила их и до и во время и после пью уже просто так. Состав хороший и по словам врача это одни из немногих витамин, которые реально работают. Мне нравятся.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Очень хороший комплекс витамин для беременной

5609716278131370068님께서 4 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Посоветовал мне их мой гинеколог,пила с 12 недель беременности и до родов(потом перерыв,т.к. грудью кормила и слишком много витаминов для крохи),по одной таблетке утром.анализы всегда были в норме,добавляли кальций этой же фирмы. витамины намного качественней,тех что у нас в аптеках продают.заказывает теперь моя сестра и подруга. советую их,все вытяжки не заменители,а настоящие.моя мама врач тоже одобрила их

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Rather big pills to swallow

Reviewer2370917님께서 5 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Found it hard to swallow, even though i took it one at a time.. I think it is giving me abit of discomfort in my stomach..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Awesome vitamins for pregnancy

Reviewer3193805님께서 6 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These vitamins made such a huge difference in the way that I felt while pregnant. I highly recommend them! I used the regular ones while pregnant with our first, but having gestational diabetes with our second, i needed more and these made a world of difference!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

pretty good

5148270044865575647님께서 11 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i like the ingredients in these prenatals, but having to swallow 2 giant pills is almost too much for my throat and stomach to handle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-6 / 6