Cranberry with Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this one at Korean market much expensive price. Through iherb, I'm glad that get much cheaper price.

love the shape and taste

Posted by Ahpeng on November 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

gals love it so do i. taste great n it is cute!

Tasty. Cute. Healthy.

Posted by ShokoFlomel on November 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a story of love. :) These pills are so cute and healthy. Created in a heart-shaped form they are pleasant to look at and extremely tasty. They are easily chewable and taste wonderful so even children will thake them with pleasure. What's more, they are very healthy. They kick your immune system and make it work. I take these ones (2 pills daily) along with D-Mannose and I am very happy with the effect.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great way to get Cranberry for the entire family; especially children or those with swallowing issues. Will purchase again. Not only good for prevention of UTIs; it is also helpful, in combination with other supplements; like Mastic Gum, in helping to improve digestive issues and stomach discomfort.

Children like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got these for my Children after reading the benefits of cranberry for their teeth. It also helps build up their immunity.

Great product

Posted by organic-down-under on September 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with D-Mannise powder for my daughter who suffers frequent uti's. The tablet is a little tart to taste but my 6 year-old happily takes it. Cute pink heart shapes tablets with added Vit.C so a great daily tablet with health benefits of both cranberry and Vit.C.

Kids love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

My children have been taking this product for a while. They love the flavor of the chewables. My youngest used to have chronic uti's, but we haven't had to worry about them since she started taking the cranberry chewables with vit c.

Non-soy cranberry supplement, and it works really well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't believe the difference between this cranberry supplement and others which use soy and are in softgel form. Of course, it could have been all the watermelon I had had the previous night, but I don't think so and besides, one should drink plenty of water when taking supplements, anyway. I noticed a difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good for kids prone to UTI

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase