KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Reviewer2035571님께서 8 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Reviewer3088852님께서 5 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Reviewer3138679님께서 12 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Reviewer1744579님께서 3 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

قوي

5640710249095914779님께서 6 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

قوي و شفت نتيجته الرائعه ، لكن طعمه مو حلوه ابد ، اذا خلطته مع عصير التفاح أو الليمون يصير احسن

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Reviewer3061925님께서 8 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake

Reviewer1655713님께서 6 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love this energy shake - and the price - will be back to reorder - Thank You

A daily vitamine boost!

Reviewer2167634님께서 4 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I drink this every morning and prepare it with soy milk, fruit, such as a banana or frozen blueberries and ice. Sometimes I add a little V8 Splash diet fruit drink for added flavor. Rather than swollowing a bunch of vitamin pills, this is a nice alternative and provides a healthy breakfast.

A boost of energy!

Reviewer3269714님께서 1 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good combination of extra protein vitamins and energy

a great start to my day

Reviewer1444391님께서 11 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I get everything I need to start my day in this shake, and although it looks rather green and unappealling, it does taste good and keeps me going through until lunch without the need for a mid-morning snack. I don't take any additional vitamins when I use this, and despite it being available here in the UK, it is still better value for me to buy it online and courier it over (and it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order). Will be ordering this again!

1-10 / 29