KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Cholesterol down!!!

Reviewer1033257님께서 9 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Excellent

Reviewer1767797님께서 3 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

This Brand Works!

Reviewer1518499님께서 1 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1116958님께서 1 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

easy to take and extremely effective

Reviewer2965527님께서 6 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like this brand because it is a time-release formula. It helped my cholesterol blood level go from 270 to 205 in 6 months.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1073035님께서 2 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has helped me so much, if I couldn't take it I would be on a prescription drug. Have been using it for over 4 years.

Lowered my cholesterol

Reviewer3231079님께서 3 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has lowered my cholesterol and I can tolerate it. My body does not tolerate the statin drugs prescribed previously, and I started the Red Yeast Rice and it worked! It has to be extended release though, becasue regular Red Yeast Rice affects me the same way statin drugs did. It's been a great alternative.

Red Yeast Rice works

Reviewer2955705님께서 9 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Red Yeast Rice lowered by overall cholesterol by 30 points.

Been Using for YEARS

Reviewer1793623님께서 5 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has kept my cholesterol numbers where they belong without use of statins. I highly recommend it.

Great Cholesterol Lowering!

Reviewer2900043님께서 6 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great product. I used this to lower my cholesterol, and it worked WONDERS!!! GOOD JOB!!!

1-10 / 39