KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Blue Lion

Reviewer1176613님께서 8 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The product is fine. I found the price half of yours at another site. Considrably less on many sites. Further, When I purchased a bottle of sixty tabs, same product and strength as I purchased from tour site, I received it in half the time.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2794244님께서 5 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been taking this product for 2 years, and it has facilitated lowering my cholesterol. My doctor suggested this remedy because I cannot tolerate statins. Taken with Zetia, my high cholesterol and triglycerides went down 30 points in a few months. Nature's Plus Extended Release Red Yeast Rice.

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release

Reviewer2707998님께서 10 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This red yeast rice taken once daily helped to reduce my cholesterol from 295 to 228 in 9 months. My doctor said that he can live w/that number.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

wow, this sure upsets my stomach

Reviewer3008326님께서 2 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't know if it's the extended release, or just the fact that this formula is very potent. I have been taking it for a few days and I have horrible indigestion that lasts ALL day. I have even been taking Previcid to help, but nothing helps. I will have to stop taking this.

Nature's Plus RYR

Reviewer3287746님께서 8 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product had the highest purity recommendation and was the most likely to contain the active ingredients it claims according to a consumer watch group.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It really lowers Cholesteral.

itgeekmonkeys님께서 7 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm 42 and have been taking this product for over 5 years. Many years ago I learned that Red Yeast Rice could natural lower cholesterol. Unfortunately you had to take 2-4 capsules a day until I found this time release version. Consumer Lab testing of this product led me to try it. Finally a Red Yeast Rice that worked and that I only needed to take once a day! This product, along with the Carlson Fish Oil and Garlinase, lowered my total cholesterol from 244 to 150. No other life style changes. I don't exercise and I eat what I want but I have one less health concern to worry about thanks to this wonderful product.

Patricia

Reviewer2357149님께서 5 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Because of this product along with Healthy Origins, CoQ10 gels 100 mg. I do not take any prescription medication

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2179347님께서 5 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Helps reduce the bad

Connie

Reviewer1464181님께서 5 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The best of the Red Yeast Rice, I believe

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2799021님께서 5 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband started on this first and lowered his cholesterol by over 60 points. I was taking Lovastatin for my cholesterol and switched to the Red Yeast Rice a few months ago. My cholesterol numbers have also come down more. We are happy with the product and the quick delivery.

1-10 / 30