KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good for guout and for an energy boost

Reviewer1303972님께서 8 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Gradually helping to improve my mum's gout plus I take it for antioxidant defense and it seems to make me look younger!

Great product

Reviewer1045936님께서 9 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been recently diagnosed with gout and after doing some research fund that black cherry was helpful in processing uric acid. I have a very healthy diet so my problems are with my body's inability to process uric acid, not because of excessive comsuption of alcohol and rich foods. Since I began taking this supplement I have not had any painfull attacks, and my joints are slowly returning to normal size. Could be coincidence but I'm not going to risk stopping to find out!

life saver

4644684551188049472님께서 4 21, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Thank you for this product it has helped wonderfully the serve gout I was enduring disappeared within a week of using the product, know need the pharmacy product that gave me terrible side effects thanks again

Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives Black cherry

4920551015640313950님께서 2 23, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product, good price and very fast shipment to our location. Thank You to iHerb for making buying from you guys a pleasure

this product is great

5643511009677385062님께서 6 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this product is wonderful for the gout in my husbands toe and really help me with inflammation can't live without it

Better than Now Black Cherry Extract

Reviewer1719324님께서 12 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Helped me with dealing with gout flare up. Have used Now Black Cherry Fruit extract too, but that didn't work very well. Besides, I only have to take one a day instead of 6 pills. Will keep using this one.

Great Item

Reviewer1564874님께서 3 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Will buy again

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer3032382님께서 1 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

まだ 効果はわからず