KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Sea Kelp 640mg

Reviewer2697334님께서 3 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very fine product. My endocrinologist was able to stop my thyroid prescription because my blood work on my thyroid is now in the higher range.

jeanine

Reviewer1665221님께서 2 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It is all that they said it would be. It has helped my hair and nails as well as my skin.

Improved iodine intake

Reviewer2097800님께서 10 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Wow! This product is really hellping to improve my thyroid balance.You have become my new supplement company. Other orders will be forthcoming. Thank-you, Craig.

Natures Herb Sea Kelp formula

Reviewer2026310님께서 5 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The recent formula change of this product [the removal of bladderwrack] made this supplement useless for my wifes thyroid condition and searching for a equal replacement has been very difficult. She used about 1&1/4 bottles per month and we are still looking for a replacement product which helped her as much as the old formula of "Natures Herb Sea Kelp".

Great product

Reviewer1476045님께서 12 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like the Nature's Herbs Sea Kelp because they don't have any addtional iodine in their supplement. It only kelp and nothing else.

Келп – натуральный источник йода

spring-dt님께서 8 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

DT! Келп – это бурые водоросли, которые на данный момент считаются одним из лучших естественных источников йода. Такой йод хорошо усваивается организмом и не вызывает никаких побочных эффектов. Принимали во время кормления грудью, поскольку доказано, что йод жизненно необходим как маме, так и ребенку. Эффект был замечен уже через несколько дней и проявился в виде повышения тонуса организма и прибавления сил.

KELP

Reviewer1477478님께서 10 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good! Will keep buying. I take it before and after I have a mamogram good for radiation exposure not to mention all the vitamins in it.

SEA KELP ENDORSEMENT

Reviewer3171625님께서 6 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage readers to purchase Sea Kelp from iHerb. Sea Kelp is one of nature's richest sources of iodine, essential for optimum thyroid health; additionally, iodine plays a vital role in various body systems, including maintenance of cardiovascular wellness and hair growth, among other things. Take it alone, with other supplements, or with thyroid medication, as it only augments medicinal benefits; however, never take Sea Kelp with any baked good or beverage, such as soda pop, containing bromine, which will negate/ contraindicate the iodine's efficacy.

Great for Cholesterol

BillyBoy님께서 7 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Been taking this on a tip from a patient and it DOES lower your cholesterol! Mine went from 210 to 165! Take with B-2.

Sea Kelp

Reviewer2791787님께서 11 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have hypothyoidism caused by a virus, which landed in -- you guessed it -- my thyroid. Don't enjoy taking physician prescribed medications. This product keeps me even keeled and healthy.