KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best Around

Reviewer1759484님께서 5 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This krill is simply the best around. I have less pain in my joints since taking it & my hair shines & is so soft. I give this to my cats as well & there coat glistens.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great supplement for joints and cardiac health

5477554768591998759님께서 12 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My doctor (an MD) recommended this to me recently as I am having moderate to severe shoulder pain. He said it would also lower my chance of a stroke. I've only been taking it about a week now, but it is already providing some relief for the shoulder pain. My MD not only recommended this supplement, but this website and brand. He checks these things out and recommends the best.

Great Value For The Money

Reviewer1308231님께서 3 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Our family has been using this product for 10 months now and have been extremely satisfied with an increased level of mental focus and physical energy. This product has had the best price as well. I would highly recomment it.

Krill oil

Reviewer1717015님께서 5 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Like it very much because 1000mg which means I can take less to do the same job.

Made Me Itch

Reviewer1933645님께서 6 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had been taking Krill Oil for years from another brand and when IHerb was out of stock on my usual brand I decided to try this one. I started itching a week after I started taking it. Since I'd been taking krill oil for years I never thought it would be the source. I did some research online and stopped taking it and the itches went away in about 5 days.

Triple Strength Red Krill Oil

Reviewer2144919님께서 9 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It doesn't smell bad like others product does. I will buy again.

Krill Oil

Reviewer1688851님께서 1 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I find it a great way to get sufficient Omega 3 for my needs without having to take massive amounts of other products.

Best Buy.

Reviewer1447068님께서 6 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best all round source of Krill at a reasonable price.

Good product, but!

Reviewer2902025님께서 7 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

There are few 1000Mg Krill oil cps. available and Nature's bounty delivers a good product at a reasonable price. But the gel caps, themselves, could be manufactured to a higher standard. They have a tendency to leak which spoils the whole container. Perhaps a recommendation by the manufacturer to keep in a cool place might help? Failing that a reformulation of the capsule might be in order. As to the Krill oil, this coupled with a healthy diet and exercise has greatly reduced my LDL level.

a great omega 3 product

Reviewer3317240님께서 12 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

probably the best i have tried so far

1-10 / 40