KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

good product

Reviewer3222410님께서 7 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

using the product for my wife's psoriasis. seems like psoriasis is drying up some

I need both

4632689198942895529님께서 6 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

echinacea and goldenseal to maximize my healthiness. With the exception of CVS, I have not been able to find both of them in the same capsule.

No Colds

Reviewer1271142님께서 2 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Been taking this every fall and winter and haven't had a cold in years.

We love this product.

5365861266309688956님께서 2 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has always been our "go to" winter cold season product. Disappointed that we cannot find it in our local stores anymore, but very glad that we were able to find it here. Echinacea alone just doesn't seem to do as good of a job as this always has for us. I hope we can continue to find this product; and that they are not taking it off the shelves for some reason. IHerb seems to be a very good company. It came right as we were getting sick. Thanks for offering it!!

immune support

Reviewer1219964님께서 9 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good immune support

Returning to what works

Reviewer3149278님께서 3 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this for myself and my cats. I tried a different brand and the cats refused thier tea! I purchased this locally for the cats and they went back to drinking thier tea. I had to use up the other brand. I am so glad that I can now buy this one again! It seems to work for me and my cats. We like the taste of it. and we are very rarley sick. I have a lot of foster animals come through here - so I boost my pets imune system. It is worth the slight extra cost to me.

great product

5336989236356486870님께서 10 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great product, my whole family use it as a regular basis of winter time .

Очень хорошие

5259639123459510558님께서 10 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Пью уже 4 года в сезон простуд...Раньше всё время осенью была жуткая ангина...сейчас, если и болею, то совсем слегка...не лежу как раньше неделями...но пить надо много...я в сезон простуд пью по 6 капсул в день...потом можно по 4 в день и банку до конца.. так как эффект накопительный...советую.. это же трава, хуже не будет...

A good blend.

5320328849531419997님께서 3 05, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Use this daily when allergies are on the rise.

很好