KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

STOPS HOT FLASHES!

Reviewer1792367님께서 7 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE SUPPLEMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEY HAVE STOPPED MY HOT FLASHES. I DO TAKE MORE THAN 1 A DAY AS NOTED ON THE LABEL. I TAKE 2 IN THE AM AND 2 IN THE AFTERNOON. I FEEL I REALLY NEED THE EXTRA "HELP" THESE SUPPLEMENTS GIVE ME.

Great product.

WrensNest님께서 6 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am post menopausal and this wild yam helps me stay sane. 14 days on. 14 days off. (Every third day I switch--if that makes sense) Tried to go off and was bad idea.

A *Five Star* Product!

Reviewer3075203님께서 8 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's hard to find a good Wild Yam Extract product out there, after searching literally days, I found iherb! So far, I am liking this product, it does what it claims. Thank you iherb, for offering it!!

Works perfectly

Reviewer2438396님께서 2 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Control high levels of estrogen in the body. Smooths skin perfectly awakened youth.

Hot flashes!

Reviewer1273015님께서 5 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These capsules really worked for my hot flashes. Went from a few an hour to gone within 2 weeks. Another plus is that I can take them with or without food and they never make me sick to my stomach. Excellent price too!

Naures Answer Wild Yam Root-veggie caps

Reviewer2701582님께서 12 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this is an excellent product for hormone therapy. This product beats any pharmaceutical!! Also thanks for the veggie caps

Wild Yam Root Extract

Reviewer2878294님께서 1 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product..helped reduce my hot flashes..use along with evening primrose oil and vitamin E..it really works.

Great product. Fast shipping

Reviewer1482371님께서 3 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

1 pill a day and I am sure it helped regulate my cycle and my body. I also have ovarian cysts. Iherb as always shipped this product the next day.

Wow wild yam!

Reviewer2596135님께서 8 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks and the hot flashes are less severe, the night sweats have really diminished. But I am also using the wild yam creme so I am not sure which is responsible for the improvement.

good stuff