KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 14
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Willow

Reviewer1350000님께서 9 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has not had any side effects and is most effective for regular headaches and pains.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Кора белой ивы - природный аспирин

Bezznina님께서 2 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

А он нужен, особенно, людям в возрасте. для разжижения крови, улучшения ее текучести, как профилактика инфарктов и инсультов. К тому, же обладает противовоспалительным и обезболивающим свойствами. А знаете из чего аспирин в аптеках? Из фенола! *****Если Вам мой отзыв был полезен, то нажмите, пожалуйста, "Да", и я буду Вам очень благодарна! Спасибо, живите долго, будьте красивы и молоды! Заходите в мой журнал, вы в нем найдете много других отзывов! Для этого нажмите на карандашик под аватаркой.*****

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It Works!

5570243647649433749님께서 12 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can't imagine taking a Bayer chemical, after using organic White Willow bark.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Aspirin Replacement

FrankTackett님께서 3 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have bee using these instead of aspirin, (store bought synthetics). Works better and has no side effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Takes time but works

Reviewer1533331님께서 11 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

In an effort to detox, I am trying to avoid OTC medicines as much as is reasonably possible. After long runs or workouts, I get sore muscles and VERY sore IT bands. Keeping to my resolve to avoid medicines (unless I was really sick or something), I decided to try white willow bark as an aspirin substitute. Folks, it WORKS. Now, for the muscle pain I get, it took two doses about 4 hours apart, but an hour after the second dose I could feel a difference. Before my detox efforts, I was a frequent user of BC powder, and I have to say WW Bark is as effective, just not as quick.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works great!

Reviewer1600024님께서 4 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great pain reliever; works well for all types of pain. This is also a great company with respect to how they harvest and process the herbs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nature's Answer, White Willow Bark Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer3359762님께서 10 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good value, however, for my myofascial muscle pain syndrome relief was not enough to warrant using again. It may provide more pain relief for other conditions though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

サリシン

Reviewer1530525님께서 8 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

体内でサリチル酸になるそうです。 一応アスピリンの仲間なので少量のやつからはじめてます。 副作用とかは今のところ何もありません。 ロードーズアスピリンの代用として試しています

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Didn't notice any effect.

Reviewer2878569님께서 1 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For me this was money out the window. It didn't give any pain relief effect at all. Don't know if I used it for to short a period, or if it just didn't 'bite', but after about a week I gave it up...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Помогает

4673048093159404996님께서 1 30, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Брала на пробу от головных болей, не очень верила в эффект, но на самом деле помогло справиться с болью. Мне понравилось, натуральная альтернатива обезболивающим таблеткам.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 14

1 2