KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Thyme Herb, Organic alcolhol

Reviewer3222082님께서 9 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've used other more expensive brands, but this has met my needs very well, as it certainly helps my breathing, plus it's pleasant to take. The 'broncho dilation,' to me is very evident.

Thyme

Reviewer1789380님께서 5 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seems good and much easier to take compared to the tinctures that I usually have from a herbalist because this you only need to take in a tiny bit of water and the taste is fine - the other takes a huge glass of water and such a long time to get it down! Seems to help with infections/bugs etc, a 'staple' in my medicine box as I have chronic illness with immune dysfunction

high quality & good price

Reviewer2728133님께서 10 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've used this when I've had a sore throat, it seems to help

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Awful taste, did not help my infection.

Reviewer1093010님께서 12 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Tasted soooo bad I had to put it in capsules. Bought for a enterococcus infection (pelvic and UTI) that is very resistant to antibiotics, still made no difference.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer1593117님께서 10 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It really works

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A great company - I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Reviewer1582777님께서 2 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

If they sold more tinctures in 2 fl oz bottles as well as 1fl oz, I would be very happy. I have started taking this after reading up on bronchial remedies - and I decided to take it for preventative measures. I take strong tinctures like this in tomato juice or other thick juices, and add some oil, as it makes them easier to drink.

Speedy delivery!

4983995741393873538님께서 12 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product. The packaging was eco friendly. And the delivery was the fasted I have ever had for any herb.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer2624260님께서 5 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great 4 skin

Good Anti-bacterial

Reviewer1669385님께서 5 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like that this is all natural and does not contain any additives or preservatives like many others. Taste is alittle strong, but that could just be the thyme flavor. Speedy and inexpensive delivery to Canada keeps me shopping at iherb.

Thyme

Reviewer2144919님께서 5 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have sinusitis and I need a little more time for good result of this herb.

1-10 / 10