KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 17
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

маловато

Raritet님께서 8 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

неплохие рейши, но на нормальный курс лечения банки не хватает, а вот кто пьет для профилактики нормально, и все же именно эти мне кажуться слабенькими...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

有效

5258127736862845086님께서 3 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

最初買來給家中老狗吃,每日一顆,老狗連續吃一個月後精神變得很好 後來我們人也跟著吃,睡前吃兩顆,醒後整天都比較精神不易累,暫時很滿意,已回購三瓶全家人用 如覺得意見有幫助,請按一下 有用的 來支持一下,謝謝~

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

amazing natural remedy from mother nature

Reviewer3230541님께서 4 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great for your immune system as well as to lower your colesterol level

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

highly recommended

Reviewer1198546님께서 2 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using Reishi mushroom to boost my immune system, and the results speak for themselves. I haven't been sick in more than a year since I've been using it. If you want to be healthy naturally, I recommend this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It is horribly! A sand is in capsules!

Reviewer2653610님께서 4 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Это ужасно! Песок нашел в капсулах! Качество просто ужасное! It is horribly! A sand is in capsules!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Calm energy

francesjoan님께서 5 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take this in the morning and notice more energy. I use a sleeping pill most nights and have that sluggish feeling the next morning. This helps to make my mornings better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ganoderma

Hungarian님께서 11 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good price / value

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Reishi

Reviewer1063189님께서 8 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I originally bought this product for immune support but found that it also helps with anxiety.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

reishi mushrooms

Reviewer2952158님께서 4 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

experienced cramps and gas when on full dosage

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good for respiratory support

huck03님께서 8 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have asthma. I take two a day, along with Holy Basil, for respiratory support. While the Holy Basil is what gives me the most relief, I do notice a difference in ease of breathing when NOT taking the reishi as well. I've also noticed increased immunity. However, I've noticed NO difference in mood or cholesterol levels (other areas in which reishi is supposed to improve) in the many months I've been using this product. Still, it's worth using for what it does do!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 17

1 2