KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Loved the Oil of Oregano

Reviewer2852238님께서 10 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It got rid of a fungal infection that I had for several months, that I tried 3 separate scripts for...I am excited...I was advised by my sister that it would help...now I will always take them. :) So, expect more orders.

gentle

Reviewer2648100님께서 8 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm taking for candida and it seems to be working for that, side effect: skin has nice glow.

Fine Product

Reviewer3291063님께서 10 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Nature's Answer oregano oil softgels are excellent for a variety of conditions, from candida to the common cold, post-nasal drip to inflammation. They also help boost mood in some people, and I have noticed this just this past week when I began taking them again for other reasons. It was a nice "extra", and I wasn't fully aware of it for a couple of days, then looked it up on-line to see if it had anti-depressant properties, and indeed it does. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Those who are skeptics should read customer reviews here at iherb and elsewhere, as well as do some googling on their own. The best consumer is the well informed one. The good news about oregano oil is backed up by many sources, from doctors and nurses to patients.

Awesome Product

Reviewer2561479님께서 11 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Nature's Answer Oil of Oregano works better than the other brands. I have been using this product for over a year and have had no issues.

Candida Must

Belle85님께서 5 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

If I could give Oil Of Oregano 10 Stars I would. It has worked wonders for my stubborn Candida Overgrowth, and it has worked fast.I already ordered more. If you suffer from Candida, you must give this a try!

Better than antibiotics

Reviewer2831689님께서 2 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

after taking this for 2 weeks my cold is subsiding..finally...kaiser could not help but this product did....fast shipment too! best price on the the net to boot!

Мне нравится

AltinTash님께서 6 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Нравится, пью совместно с чесночными капсулами в качестве противовирусной терапии, конкретно, в борьбе с тяжело протекающей герпетической инфекции. РЕАЛЬНО работает, помогает. Постоянно болело горло, хронический тонзилит. Прошло...

Safe plane ride

Reviewer1063306님께서 1 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I took some oil of oregano before getting on a plane full of people sneezing and coughing. I stayed healthy, even though I was run down! These are small enough to make stomach upset less of an issue, too. I'd still recommend taking them before a meal. I also sent some to my daughter in S. Korea when she said the flu was going around.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Natures answer oil of oregano softgels

Reviewer1711701님께서 3 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very efective for my GI tract condition

Nature's Answer, Oil of Oregano, 90 Softgels

Reviewer2511534님께서 10 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

love it, tiny - easy to swallow, works effectively for stomachache /food poisoning due to bad digestion