KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-7 / 7
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Service review

Reviewer1868060님께서 3 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am very happy with your service and prompt delivery. Your ordering system was very user friendly and the bonus, as well as flat rate freight is a pleasure to purchase from you. I will most certianly be doing so again. Many thanks

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

love it, works great.

Reviewer1233279님께서 10 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this has help so much

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Ms

5380954914551003161님께서 2 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I ordered 2 of these product and paid for them yet l received one. I have sent email with no respond and there is no telephone number to contact. you. Hence am disappointed and would like a respond ASAP.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Снижает тягу к сладкому, помогает контролировать уровень сахара в крови

5039023642982465481님께서 4 14, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Я очень довольна. Взяла по рекомендации для снижения тяги к сладкому. У меня ежемемячно пару недель непреодолимая тяга к шоколаду и булкам. Был скепсис, но, к счастью, он не оправдался. 4 капли на язык, вкус бяк, но рецепторы сладкое не чувствуют. Смысл есть конфету, если на вкус она как пластилин? Потом прочитала, что можно пить как профилактику диабета. Именно диабетом меня пугает эндокринодог. 26 кап на стакан воды ежедневно. Так теперь и принимаю. Заказала 2ой флакон. Кстати, внутри удобная пипетка. Однозначно буду брать еще.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great to curb sugar cravings

5535507968177700147님께서 5 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have found this so helpful in curbing my cravings for carbs. Whenever I get those very persistent cravings, just take this and they go away. Also good to stop them before they start.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Bitter

Reviewer2716972님께서 2 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Bitter but seems to be working. I might try a cap form of delivery next order.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Gymnema Leaf, Alcohol/ Shipping

Reviewer1436575님께서 12 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Although I have been asked to rate this product. I can not proceed to do this until I receive it. I ordered it on 11/19/08. I thought this product would be in as quickly as my previous order. I moved on 11/27/08 without my order. I have been charged for it. But I dont have it. Perhaps when I recieve it, I can revisit the site and rate the actual product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-7 / 7