KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Comes with Withdrawal Symptoms

rabbit님께서 8 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Damiana seemed to do an average job helping to reduce my daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. I tried Damiana, California Poppy, and Passion Flower to see which one worked best for me and it was Passion Flower all the way. Both the California Poppy and Damiana seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms after I stopped taking them for a day or two. It seemed like all of my symptoms were twice as bad. Generally, I had an even more intense feeling of frustration and irritability. With Passion Flower, I can take it only when I need to without having to worry about my symptoms getting worse if I don't need to take it for a few days or weeks. I use the Eclectic Institute brand of Passion Flower. Damiana is also supposed to increase libido, but I did not notice that effect much, if at all.

Damiania

4893357850460368519님께서 11 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After I bought it I discovered it is natural oestrogen and can cause hormonal disruption, so not suitable for women with hormonal dis-balance.

The best

4635473671165322977님께서 9 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

simply the best extract we found.. We use it instead of coffee as the damiana is perfect for waking you up. The packaging is really good and it's easy to use.

Relaxing and fun.

Reviewer1151760님께서 1 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this product. Having given up alcohol for health reasons recently, I enjoy having Damiana as a recreational treat.

Contained some particulates

Reviewer1202817님께서 10 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Although still useable, my bottle has some small particulate matter suspended in it that is still there even after shaking well. The dropper was lined with a thick coating of this also. Don't know if this is normal for Damiana. Pleasant taste though when mixed a just a little water; sort of like weak tea. Noticing desired effects; no bad side effects.

Put's me to sleep

Reviewer1019558님께서 4 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I get a good night of sleep from this stuff.

Relaxing and Fun

Reviewer2997058님께서 8 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A nice pure extract with aphrodisiac and relaxant effect. Enjoyable!

great product

Reviewer2560510님께서 3 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was very happy with the product and surprised with the fast delivery. Received the package in Australia the same week I ordered.

damiana leaf review

Reviewer3244547님께서 2 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

super when taken with skullcap //

Damiana Extract

Reviewer1398655님께서 8 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this cold process method is better and stronger than I can make. The glycern makes it a bit sweet, but women prefer it versus the tincture method.

1-10 / 11