KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good for Immune boost

Reviewer2588286님께서 1 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great product for boosting your immune. It supports your adrenals and really helps with respiratory issues (colds/broncitis/etc. I notice a difference when I take it.

Astragalus

Reviewer1499094님께서 2 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had taken it before and run out so got on line to find some new. I have lung cancer and it seems to make me feel better and have more energy. I love it!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nature's Answer, Astragalus Root, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 8 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It is used by my 8 years young doggy. It is very concentrated and dog hates it, but it is an immune booster! This helps strengthen against viral infections. It is suitable with kidney and liver problems. Astragalus also stimulates T-cell activity and raises white blood cell counts. Also it is recommended for dogs with cancer. It boosts energy levels in debilitated dogs and human beings.

Good for cats

CariMarq님께서 11 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a safe herb for cats. When one of my cats gets under the weather, I give him or her 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening mixed in with wet food. I sometimes mix it in with raw egg yolk as well. This plus lysine powder has really been amazing for sick cats.

Not Just for People

Reviewer1003467님께서 12 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We dose our aging cat with this.

love this

Reviewer2684050님께서 11 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

love that it is alcohol free. no real taste,works great

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product for winter ills

Reviewer2982629님께서 8 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used this when my daughter had a bad virus & it was very effective. Also give to my dogs as it is alcohol free which I love. This is always included in my Naturopath's cold remedy formula.

amazing

Reviewer1162126님께서 10 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

was struggling with stuffy head and achy joints so started using it immediately. saw improvement next day and the next.

energy

Reviewer3176668님께서 1 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

keeps my energy up and healthy

Very good!

Reviewer3294135님께서 5 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I give 3-4 drops diluted in water a day to my cat few times a year to boost his immune system and also to prevent cancer. I squirt it in his mouth and it goes down smooth, no gagging.

1-10 / 29