KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Difference is amazing!

Reviewer3172481님께서 2 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have Fibro myalgia and am in contant pain and have all these knots and lumps on my body. I started taking the Fibrozym and noticed a difference in my pain levels with in days and the lumps are noticibly smaller. It is worth the price of 1 bottle to try it!

Absolute Miracle Product

Reviewer3234882님께서 12 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Arthritic swelling in neck and lower back has almost disappeared in only 3 weeks of using this product. Also, fibro breasts disease has totally disappeared. Other problems such as muscle soreness and tmj have also been relieved. This is a wonderful product! Highly Recommended!

Helping my dog & me

Reviewer2883993님께서 9 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These seem to be working wonders for both my dog & myself. My 14yr old dogs had a HUGE growth/tumor on his right hip. The size of the hard baseball. I started to use these tablets & also Gaia Herbs, Hoxsey Red Clover tinture & I do believe it's the combo that has helped shrink the tumor to half its size. I also was feeling some pain near my rt breast. I too started taking these & I have to say I am no longer feeling this pain.

Knots, Lumps, cysts, Uterine fibroids; myomas

Reviewer1055106님께서 1 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have lumps, fatty cysts, under my skin on various body parts, and they are noticeably smaller after only a short time of taking "Fibrozyme". My myomas are shrinking too. I was scheduled for surgery! Now I probably don't need it. I do not dare to be without this product.

I love this product

Reviewer3325554님께서 4 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this product I just wrong a long comment but it disappeared on my computer. So to make short now. I use it on an empty stomach one hour before my next meal and I take for 5 days straight then I take weekends off then on again. I use it because I have Fibroid s, it also helped my digestive system work properly. I highly recommend it, I seem to have a better complexion.

работает

5481797376123333076님께서 2 27, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

У меня было много операций в течение жизни, соответственно много внутренних рубцов и шрамов. Взяла этот продукт по отзывам (благодарю всех, кто не ленится и оставляет свои отзывы), пила обычно на ночь 2 т и рано утром 2т. Т.к. пить его надо строго натощак хотя бы за час до еды, то у меня получалось лишь два раза в день. Кроме того, пила вместе с натто- серра от доктора Бест. Эффект почувствовала примерно недели через две - кровь пошла в ноги и я стала их чувствовать. Благодарю производителей и тех ученых, кто разрабатывает такие добавки!

Worth a Try

Reviewer2060826님께서 12 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've had pain of fibromyalgia for almost twenty years, and have tried many supplements and natural remedies. Other than pain meds and massage, nothing ever seems to help. I've been using this product for three weeks and have had many days of lessened pain, so I'm going to continue using it. I'm taking two tablets at every meal.

seems to help

Reviewer2611721님께서 11 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My dr. recommended taking proteolytic enzymes mostly at night while the body is repairing itself. These seem to help with inflammation and muscle aches.

Not Efficient

5294691935110920939님께서 11 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Rejuvenzyme is better!

doesnt work

Reviewer1171696님께서 8 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

title says it all. waste of money

1-10 / 16