KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good Product

Reviewer1880085님께서 5 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My TSH test was within normal range according to lab work which read over the last 2 years 3.5 - 4.86. This was after having a reading of 2 or less for several years prior to that. Out of ten symptoms I had seven of them. After getting no response from two different doctors, I starting doing some research on my own and after reading several articles on Hypothyroid symptoms I found that normal to a lab isn't always normal according to the individual. I decided to try this product with support from one of my doctors and have used this product for several months and my last lab result came back 2.34. Can't wait to go back for a recheck and see if the results were a fluke or if this product really is working. My symptoms have lessened so hope it was accurate and I am on way back to health. I have switched back and forth from this product and the Thyroid Health from Natural Factors. The other product contains Withania Somnifera. Not sure if one product or another is the source. I am staying on the Thyrosense for another month and then retesting. Will try and update my results at that time.

Thyrosense

Reviewer2730362님께서 5 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The product has been helpful. It arrived quickly. I have hypothyroidism and the thyrosense has helped me feel more energetic. I will continue to use this product.

Good Product

Reviewer1879943님께서 3 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This was recommended to me for my hypothyroid problem. Since I started taking these, my energy level seems to have increased and I generally feel better. I will continue to buy these.

ThyroSense

Reviewer2893240님께서 5 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product was recommended to me by a nutritionist while I was wintering in Florida. The doctor told me to lose about 15 pounds because of my arthritis in my knees. The weight was not coming off at all until I started taking this product. Although I'm not losing weight quickly, it is coming off steadily. This makes me happy.

Just Great!

NaturalMystics님께서 8 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

2 of these a day keeps me from being foggy headed and depressed due to a low-active thyroid. Also no more super heavy menses. I love it!

Для щитовидной железы!

VLAD-I-MIR님께서 1 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Применяют для профилактики йоддефицитных состояний в областях с дефицитом йода,а также в случаях когда назначены препараты йода для лечения . Прием по 2 капсулы в день, до 11 утра, поскольку йод усваивается хорошо только в утренние часы. Если отзыв был вам полезен нажмите Да,пожалуйста.Смотрите другие отзывы на моей странице(нажмите на VLAD-I-MIR) Спасибо.

Long standing use

Reviewer2544241님께서 8 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this for several years as a natural thyroid support.

Great Product!!

Reviewer3064214님께서 10 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This works great for a thyroid condition. It has good ingredients in it, but you must supplement this product with selenium (also needed for proper thyroid function).

Works!

Reviewer3285703님께서 1 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this to avoid medication. It really works. I also discovered that many of my other issues such as menstrual cramps and acne were greatly improved (I didn't know a faulty thyroid can cause these symptoms).

thryo sense

5440780117057987469님께서 10 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this for yrs and love the product!!! I can really tell when I don't take it. It's a great buy and works well

1-10 / 40