KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 17
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart

Reviewer2303834님께서 1 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

They don't dissolve in vinegar in one half an hour and as a result I don't know how effective they are.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart

Reviewer1235551님께서 11 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great vitamin mix for women. Has everything we need and other supplements like spirulina, wheat grass, alfalfa, vanadium you don't find in other multis. Have been using for approx 3 years. I have some health issues like low thyroid for which my ND said I needed a little extra of a few vitamins + calcium carbonate (this form is apparently better). I didn't need to get extra as they were already in this mix.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product.

Reviewer1177023님께서 11 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like it because everything I need is in there - including calcium and magnesium.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great product

Reviewer2119958님께서 11 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i've been taking this for a few years now. it's a well rounded multi.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Про витамины для женщин

Reviewer2742113님께서 4 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Отличное средство для поддержки организма в трудный период, рекомендую всем женщинам Бальзаковского возраста и старше.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Natural Factors, Women's Multi Start

Reviewer1626386님께서 11 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The only Multi that doesn't upset my stomach or make me feel "weird". Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Most everything I need in one product!

Reviewer3108727님께서 7 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Before I found this product, I was taking a whole handful of separate pills. Now everything I need, at the doses I need, is in one supplement: the B vitamins, Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, plus many other vitamins & mineral & herbs. Simplies my life!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The only multivitamin my wife keeps taking

Reviewer3192134님께서 7 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Over the years, I've tried various multivitamins for my wife, and she seems to react best to these. She's not a huge vitamin fan like me, but she's willing to give things a try. And this multi is one she has stayed with for some reason. My conclusion is that they're probably doing something positive for her and she knows on some level that her body is benefiting.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can't complain

Reviewer2227950님께서 11 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

well-rounded source of the essentials...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Отличные витамины

5175258339943211259님께서 1 09, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Принимаю 2 недели. Очень нравятся. Реально чувствую себя получше, энергии прибавилось. Кожа на холоде не так сохнет и трескается. Почему-то с пищеварением стало лучше, хотя я вообще не для этого брала витамины. Состав понравился - очень богатый. Буду брать еще.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 17

1 2