KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

настроение

Raritet님께서 8 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

пью это зимой, короткими курсами, и всегда отмечаю хорошее настроение во время курса, таблеточки небольшие, пить нормально

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

natural factors vit d3 2000iu 90 tab

Reviewer3326997님께서 7 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husbands doctor told him to take these tab 2x a day, this was the best price, and I think they are helping my husband who does not get out in the sun at all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Product!

Reviewer2587386님께서 2 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had been taking another brand of Vitamin D, but after changing to Natural Factors, my levels improved into the normal range for the first time in several years.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product...Great service

Reviewer1913908님께서 10 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Thanks, iHerb.com. The Vitamin D3 2000 iu, 90 tablet, Natural Factors product arrived quickly. It's just the right amount and size to take daily. I'll be back for more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

D3 to the rescue

Reviewer3058529님께서 1 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

More and more evidence suggests that we simply do not get enough D3 in our diets or through exposure to sunlight. Being winter time, I have stocked up on this great product and so far have not been plagued by illness. You can't beat the quality or the price of this gem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

excellent

Reviewer1182693님께서 11 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very reliable brand

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Mishunia from California

Reviewer3062789님께서 6 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good product, helps absorb calcium.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very satisfied

Reviewer3308134님께서 3 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am very satisfied with this product and the speedy and accurate service of iHerb.com. Thank you, GL

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great!

healthyu님께서 6 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

There are so many health benefits for taking D3 that you can check in vitamin books and do research. But since my ND doctor recommends this brand as one of the better brands using the higher quality ingredients and standards, I usually stick with this brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

D3

Reviewer1257444님께서 5 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For some reason I do not tolerate the D3 in oil.. This is slowly bringing up my D3 level.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 16

1 2