KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Arthritis/Bursitis Miracle

Reviewer2807001님께서 3 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

3 capsules throughout the day, along with the same amount of vitamin c, provides complete relief of my pain. (Do not use if taking blood thinners, though.) The manager of my health food store told me about this miracle combination and I will be forever grateful.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product at a good price!

Reviewer1602564님께서 1 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Natural Factors Bromelain is a most effective product for post operative swelling and bruising! My doctor recommended two 500mg capsules 3 times daily (3000 mg daily) beginning two weeks prior to surgery (for a major tummy tuck) and for a month following surgery. Amazingly enough, I had barely any bruising and I found the Bromelain really helped with post-operative swelling.

Bromelain, a wonderful discovery

Reviewer1090244님께서 12 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Bromelain, I have found is a wonderful anti-inflammatory pain reliever. I have tried many different compounds and find this one to work very well.

bromelain

Reviewer2059083님께서 3 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Bromelain has been very helpful with my weak digestion. Eliminates the problems I was having with gas due to improperly beaking down food particles in the digestive tract.

would buy again

Reviewer1058619님께서 3 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very pleased with this product - have used as a digestive enzyme and to help with inflammation.

Using for joint issues

Reviewer1783842님께서 10 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking this on an empty stomach in the morning for years and by doing this I read where it would be helping my joints. At 66, I experience some knee issues sporadically, and that is my only problem. In recent years, I have added hyaluronic acid and Chrondroitin, however.

Natural Factors, Bromelain, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

AlexHayg님께서 3 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

НАТУРАЛЬНЫЙ ПРЕПАРАТ ИЗ АНАНАСА ПОМОГАЕТ ПИЩЕВАРЕНИЮ - СТОИТ ИМЕТЬ ДОМА

Good product for gout

Reviewer2876967님께서 12 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

helps during gout attacks. I'm taking two a day right now, and go up to 6-10 a day if I get a gout bout. Really helps.

Natural Factors Bromelain

Reviewer1968599님께서 11 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works better for me than HCI for digesting protein; never an acid overload.

Bromelain

Reviewer3189453님께서 6 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seems to work as well as asperin.

1-10 / 15