KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 174
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Works better when put between the gum and lip - no sugar alcohols (but does contain lactose). Note: high doses of B12 may deplete iodine, iron, zinc, manganese

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 1 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't tolerate mannitol/sorbitol used by other brands but the small bit of lactose in this seems OK. I found this one works better when put between the gum and lip - under the tongue it dissolves too fast. I'm going to try California Xtracts and Jarrow Formulas instead. 1) Pure Advantage methyl-B12 spray - ineffective (I wonder about the sorbate preservative in it); 2) InterPlexus Inc NutriSorb liquid hydroxycobalamin - effective but still needs to be 'converted' to active form - I found the one drop dose suggested on label isn't enough; 3) Solgar cyanocobalamin 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast and not as effective as active methyl-B12; 4) Source Naturals methyl-B12 1mg sublingual - contains mannitol and sorbitol. Iodine/B12 are synergists - suggest adding/increasing either one if taking more of the other, especially long term. Same is true of other nutrients such as manganese and zinc (both need cobalt, high cobalt may deplete them) - could be why some people note headaches after taking high doses of B12 (both high and low manganese can cause migraine-headaches). High doses of B12 will also deplete iron - they are antagonists. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

excellent

Reviewer1004657님께서 6 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this product for 5 months and it has made a significant difference to my energy levels and sleep pattern. Have also recommended it to my sister who is anaemic, she is much better after taking this B12.

Fran

Reviewer2187301님께서 2 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Within two days of taking these tablets, my husband's "restless leg" problem simply disappeared. He has now taken them for 17 days and the dizziness that has plagued him for years (upon standing up) has almost completely gone - thank you!

Great energy boost!

Reviewer2828827님께서 6 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I wanted the best type of b12 for my new mostly vegetarian diet and its a great deal...my 50 year old mom also took it a few times and said she felt alot more energized... i will purchace this b12 again when i need more...

Excellent form of B-12!

Reviewer1997846님께서 12 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the only form of B-!2 I will use because all others make me ill. I have been taking it for over three months now and see an amazing difference in my energy level. I have seven kids and am studying for my MPH degree. Believe me, this product works.

Better than the rest

Reviewer1105411님께서 7 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've tried several brands of sublingual B12, and this is by far the fastest-dissolving - also fast-acting. I take this for my restless legs and mild neuropathy in my feet, and it really helps.

Diabetic peripheral neuropathy help

Reviewer1857544님께서 9 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

my husband is taking this in combination with the benfotiamine for diabetic peripheral neuropathy. It surely seems to be doing the trick.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Finally a sublingual B12 without all the sugar and icky flavors!!

Reviewer2307257님께서 5 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a terrific product! I highly recommend it and will definitely order it again! Other sublingual B12's I've tried contain more added sugars and flavors than B12 and made me feel worse. This one disolves quickly without the icky taste and works FAST! The best B12 I've found.

Natural Factors, B12 Sublingual Tablets

Reviewer1814709님께서 11 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had to look far and wide to find this great product which contains the dyes so common with B12 Sublingual. Im really happy with it. Within 7 days of use my Carpal Tunnel went from raging to mild. This pretty much saved my job. As always Natural Factors is a superior brand. Another fine PRODUCT OF CANADA to be proud of.

I would buy again

Reviewer1182571님께서 10 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am calmer and feel a sense of renewed energy

1-10 / 174