KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 38
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

хорошая паста

Reviewer2985127님께서 7 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Паста понравилась, реально отбеливает, особенно хорошо работает в паре с ополаскивателем для полости рта из этой же серии. Приятный вкус, очень хорошо освежает, в отличие от большинства натуральных паст.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

CONTAINS FLUORIDE!

MikeMember님께서 7 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product contains Sodium Fluoride - an very toxic form of fluoride - and is not recommended if you are concerned about your health and the health of your loved-ones. For example read the following: Quote from The Natural Solutions Foundation website: November 15, 2006 -- The conservative American Dental Association (ADA) altered its position on fluoride for babies to align with the strong opposition of fluoride for babies adopted by the Natural Solutions Foundation. The American Dental Association now recommends that babies younger than one year should not be exposed to fluoride either in water or as an ingredient in fluoride since it causes dental fluorosis (discoloration and weakening of teeth), now classified by the National Research Council as a major health problem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I now have uber white teeth :)

5034823591675160605님께서 1 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love love love this product! I've been using this product for about a month now and my teeth are as white as I want them to be! I did my research to find a non-harmful whitening toothpaste and this one fits my standards! The only thing I think should be worked on, is the minty freshness. It just goes away too fast. :( Other than that I'm very happy with this toothpaste and I've already bought my second tube! :) Hope this was helpful!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It works!

Reviewer2261187님께서 5 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm using this and Natural Dentist pre-brush whitening rinse and my teeth are whiter before the first tube (and bottle) are empty. Great stuff!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very good...

Reviewer1463191님께서 6 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very good...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

今まで使った歯磨きの中でもっと磨き上がりがスッキリします

YukoTokyo님께서 10 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

これ、良いです。 固めでチューブからなかなかでないのですが、その分無駄遣いが無いです。 磨き上がりがすっきりするので大好きです。 リピしたいのですが当分なくならなそうで、コスパも大変よろしいです。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Natural Dentist, Healthy Teeth & Gums Whitening Anticavity Toothpaste, Peppermint Twist

Reviewer2985454님께서 7 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

味が好きです。 キャップがちょっと固いかな。 リピートしています。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ほんとーに白くなってます

fanclub님께서 1 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

レビューを見て、歯が白くなると書いてあったので試しに購入してみました。徐々に、ホントーに白くなっています。チューブのキャップが固く、ちょっと開けづらいのが難ですが、いい製品だと思います。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

負担の少ない使用感

sonrxnu39님께서 1 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

シナモンの香りがします。 重曹入りののうな強力な感じでは無いですが、ホワイトニング効果はあるようです。 何よりもホワイトニングを最優先にしたい方向けでは無いですが、 歯に負担を掛けずに日々のメンテナンスをしたい方には長く付き合える製品だと思います。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

白くなってる気がします

5519509534857313917님께서 12 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

シリカにホワイトニング効果があるのでしょうか?黄ばみがとれているような気がします。キャップも外国製によくあるスクリュー式ではないので使いやすいです。歯磨き粉はかなりかためのため適量が取り出せて使いすぎを防げます。泡立ちが押さえられているので長く磨けてこの点も気に入ってます。刺激は少なめですがさっぱりします。あと知覚過敏も防げる?シュ●テクトよりききます。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 38

1 2 3 4