KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 19
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Works like a charm!

Reviewer1075744님께서 6 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using the Ultra Colon Clenz for the past few years. This product offers the most natural and effective way to stay regular.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Interesting

Reviewer2813819님께서 12 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I ordered this item because what the "colon clenz" I have always bought was out of stock. It works okay. They are both made by the same place, with the same name, with a little different ingredients, and the label looks different. When the other kind came back in stock, I ordered some. It did not work at all like it use to.... so I plan to order this version again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Colon Clenz Works Well

Reviewer1628501님께서 10 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good product for irregularity.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

5215183168206643299님께서 3 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this for product for 15 years and will not use anything else. iHerb delivered quickly and will order again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Wonderful

kikale님께서 8 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It Is the best product i have used in the past 15 years of needed help ....highly recommended simple...gentle...and work very well ...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Да, мне понравился тот продукт

5197172577470833996님께서 1 11, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Средство работает, как сказано в инструкции, но злоупотреблять не надо, если у вас не все так плохо, я пропила неделю по 2 капсулы 2 раза в день, утром натощак и вечером за 2 часа до сна, пока перестала пить, но очень хорошо, что оно у меня есть.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very good colon cleanse

Reviewer3344732님께서 10 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a very good colon cleanse. Only one cap does the trick.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product to gently help

Reviewer2641017님께서 4 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take this nightly. It helps things move at a nice speed. I have a very slow system. I have used this for years with no ill effects. I know doctors say it's normal to maybe go only once every couple days, but, that discomfort is not normal in my opinion. Carrying around waste and toxins is not something I prefer to do. Great product, however, don't take during menstrual cycle, it will intensify cramps. You probably will notice, you don't need help that week anyway.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent Product

Reviewer2839309님께서 10 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using this product for well over a year due to problems with elimation for many years. I have tried prescriptions, detox products, other cleansers and a numerous products. I keep coming back to Ultra Colon Clenz for the same reason. It works! Robin

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great

Reviewer1974973님께서 10 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This supplement I have been taking for years and I love it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 19

1 2