KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Excellent

Reviewer2597728님께서 11 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have used this for years. The best of this type of cleanse I have found

I love it !!!

Reviewer2452647님께서 7 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It works great!! i am 23 yrs old and never been going daily before this!! i have flatter tummy and feeling clean inside which is the best thing i have ever done for my body **update: i really loved this supplement, but i was surprised when i was searching for list of herbs that causes liver damage one of the ingredient of this product was listed and not just liver damage!! Casara might cause cancer if not death when used for long term, i used to take this supplement happily every day for 7 days as directed then take break of 2 days and resume, i know i need sucha help to keep my bowl function regular so i cannot stop taking this supplement completely, but i think i'll just take it one capsule a week :(

رائع لغسيل القولون والديتوكس

Arabia님께서 8 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

حبوب غسيل القولون وتنظيفه وتخليص الجسم من السموم.. اعتقد انه الافضل في اي هيرب..حلال نباتي ويحتوي على اعشاب كلها طبيعيه مافيه اي شي كيماوي..اخوي اللي جربه مو انا ويقول انه ممتاز ويمدحه بس يحتاج استمرار يعني جربه واذا عجبك هذ علبه ثانيه لان علبه وحده ماتكفي. واذا استفدتم من تعليقي اضغطوا يس

Works well

Reviewer2987369님께서 4 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this product on and off for the last 10 years. Works as it says it does and is the only product of it's kind that I will use.

Effective

Reviewer1106695님께서 12 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very potent , yet mild,thorough and fast acting. A good product for an intense cleansing.

Love this product

Reviewer2221991님께서 1 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was hesitant to rely on something - so I brought this into my g.p. and my ob/gyn and both said if it works, then use it. It definitely does work. I take 2 every day and never get constipated. Other supplements have made me bloated or have other negative consequences. This has none-- at least for me. I have told friends about it and one said it didn't do anything; the other said it did too much. I have been taking it for 10 years and it is very reliable.

Не сработало.

4814948023926154519님께서 12 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

К сожалению, не почувствовала почти никакого эффекта. Небольшие спазмы кишечника, на этом все. Пробовала несколько раз по три дня подряд, максимум 4 таблетки в день. Так как заявлено, что средство "помогает за одну ночь", дальше мучаться смысла не было. Отдала таблетки маме, так же безрезультатно. К слову, на отсутствие чувствительности к другим слабительным препаратам растительного происхождения раньше не жаловалась.

Great product

Reviewer2867464님께서 9 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I order this product for my husband on regular basis. Нe has tried many remedies before and says that this particular product is one of the best on the market. It gives him so much needed relief without any side effects.

jptwu500

Reviewer1087420님께서 1 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use it everyday

Cleans me out!

Reviewer3049143님께서 3 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Don't need this very often but if I have splurged on white flour/sugar like at a social gathering or something, this will keep me from getting constipated and also it gives a very quick clean out of that unhealthy stuff. One cap does the trick.