KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good product well priced.

Reviewer1432293님께서 5 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like the product because it is well presented and well priced.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Natrol Omega-3 Krill oil is a great buy...

Reviewer2655612님께서 2 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Many krill oil products require at least 2 "servings" per day...You only have to take one Natrol...A great way to save money and get the Omega-3s that you need...

Best Krill Oil product

Reviewer2804853님께서 3 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best krill oil I've used. Reasonable price and good quality. When they added the lemon flavor cap, the capsules don't even smell nor taste bad. No after taste or burps, so it means they actually absorb fully.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Natrol Brand Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon scent.

5702615038509124220님께서 9 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is economically priced, and seems to be quite effective. Krill is a healthier choice than regular fish oil because krill are at the bottom of the food chain. I will order it again. I will even recommend it to others, but please note: DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT THERE IS NO FISHY AROMA... When I first opened the bottle, I thought I had been teleported into a Fish and Chips shop! It has a strong odor of fish WITH lemon.

Krill Oil Review

Reviewer2137932님께서 2 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I won't know how well this is working until my next labwork is done until April... I do like how it compares to other Krill Oil products; and especially like it better than taking multiple, giant fish oil caps!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Too soon to tell, but easy to digest

morganwellinger님께서 7 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This seemed to be an excellent new product and was good for the price. Its my first bottle and I know it may be a bit too soon to tell, but they digest very easily and there are no smelly burps from it. Will definitely buy again.

pain

Reviewer2761418님께서 6 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this helps with the pain from shoulder injury

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer1966254님께서 6 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Easy to swallow with no after taste

5157742603093871098님께서 2 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Easy to swallow with no after taste

Качественный продукт

Vision님께서 1 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Брала сразу несколько упаковок. Отличное качество, переносится без побочных эффектов.

1-10 / 25