KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

A+++++

Reviewer1676495님께서 4 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This item has been very helpful in assisting me with my diet. It is almost like a colon cleanse and helps to rid my body of fat intake before my body has a chance to absorb it.

Dieter's Tea

4779785887251318648님께서 5 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Since I'm already quite underweight, I didn't purchase this product for weight loss, but for the laxative effects that so many other users reported. Unfortunately, it did nothing to aid in my constipation issues (or "cleanse" my insides,) but it did have a delightfully fine aroma, and an equally great taste.

Stay away!!

4896971836566709054님께서 8 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ZERO STARS!!!!! No hrew it away as I did research and it is terrible for you! It has caused a confirmed death with others pending! Drinking tea won't make you skinny, it's not about a quick fix! It's all about eating healthy and exercise! But for a first time iherb customer I am not impressed! I won't o into detail unless someone is interested they can ask!

it will move you

Reviewer1741514님께서 12 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

GRIN--it moves things along first thing in the morning after you sip it at bedtime.....

Great Tea! Taste great, works great

Reviewer1291594님께서 3 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This tea is great to relax your tummy and keep you full. I love the product.

A delightful, "action-filled" tea

Reviewer3343205님께서 8 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

But some stevia along with this tea - Not only does this taste great hot or cold but this is the best of any of the pills or teas I have tried for regular bowel movements. It does contain senna which some praise and other scorn. Check with your doctor before trying if you have kidney problems.

Reviewer2811449님께서 4 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The product has been one of my favorites for many years. Now I finally have a reliable and pleasant source in which to receive my delicious tea. Thank you so very much for your great prices and incredible service, Lee/California

Tea

Reviewer2242455님께서 4 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

grate taste

Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea

5597452761836526346님께서 3 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have been using this flavor cinnamon Spice for years love them,

LACI LE BEAU