KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Surprisingly good!

Reviewer1752904님께서 7 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This pasta surprised me! I couldn't tell the noodles were gluten free--the taste and texture was like the pasta I ate growing up. The spices were well-balanced and not overly strong. I enjoyed it when I made it following the directions on the package, and I enjoyed it when I made it with the addition of diced chicken and green olives. Very versatile dish!

Great tasting

Reviewer2523303님께서 7 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I keep this on hand for a fast pasta dish. I can't really tell if the flavors are more Mexican than Italian, but it is quite tasty. I never even think of the noodles as being gluten-free as their texture is great.

Nice easy meal

eathealthy님께서 7 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a tasty, easy meal when you add ground meat to make a supper. I browned ground turkey and added it to the prepared product once it was cooked. I like that this product is gluten free as I am trying to reduce my family's wheat intake. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

meh

annannaljuba님께서 11 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

They should sell just the spice-mix, begause the bag is mostly rice pasta, and that I can buy for myself. Nothing wrong with the spice-mix.

Didn't like

robbylikes님께서 2 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seasoning was nicely flavored but the "pasta" wasn't that good. The "pasta" seemed to be too dry, too fast.

ソースは、ハーブの風味が強いトマト系ソース

5599127038165406414님께서 7 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

トッピングに使う野菜を多く用意しすぎてしまい(7種!)、鶏の胸肉と併せるとそれだけで大きいフライパンが一杯になってしまいました。でも、残してもレパートリーが少ない&面倒臭がりの私なので、いっそパスタは別のソースで食べることにし、野菜と肉だけを付属の粉末ソースと炒め合わせました。正直野菜と肉だけ大量だと若干飽きますが、味はなかなか美味しかったです。パスタのトマトソースはいつもあまり好きではないのですが、こちらはトマトが第一に主張している感じはなく、粉末なので野菜からの水分が出るくらいで、ドロッとしたソース状にはなりません。 尚、私のようにあまりじっくり炒めると水分が出すぎるので、短時間さっと炒めること+野菜を多く加え過ぎないことが重要かもしれません。(肉+)野菜2-3種が限度でしょう。赤と緑が1種類ずつあると見た目にもよいですね。パプリカ又はにんじんと、ピーマン又はブロッコリー、ズッキーニ辺りでしょうか。ミニトマトは一緒にじっくり炒めてしまうと皮だけになって中身は水分になって全部出てしまうので、最後にさっと混ぜるか、盛ってから上に散らすだけにしましょう。 再注文し、パスタ単体を粉末ソースで食べてみたら、普通でした。リピはないですが、個人的にはパスタよりも肉と野菜を和えた時の方が美味しかった気がします。 追記:友人がパスタにソースと上記よりは少量の野菜等加えたら、家族に好評だったようです。

Tastes ok

Reviewer2823024님께서 1 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I thought it was kind of bland. Would be ok for a quick meal with added meat to it.

1-7 / 7