KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good Product...

pixiesti6669님께서 1 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

...Colors run a bit light for their names...I have sallow olive skin...Latte is a dead-on match...I'll have to go darker in the summer...

love it but..

Reviewer1147366님께서 3 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

the color was a bit dark for me. However it would be perfect for the summer. It is a very light brownish color, coverage is not that great but I don't like the look of heavy make up so I like it. Your skin feels so soft after using this! 厚化粧の見た目が嫌いでmychelleのファンデを愛用してます。アイボリーが白すぎたのでこちらを試してみたのですが黒すぎました(凹)でも夏はちょうど良さそうです!薄ーいココアと肌色の間のような色。色黒な方にはちょうど良いかと思います。こちらのファンデは洗い流した後肌が柔らかくなっているのに感動しました。

Too Creamy

Reviewer2862168님께서 2 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have shine with this product. It has a creamy texture that is too much for my sometimes oily, sometimes sensitive skin. The color match was very good (Latte--and I was pretty much guessing--I'm usually a medium). The application technique of a large stick is easy to get used to(and, yes, less messy) May work for others.

не приятный запах

4943934046069513631님께서 9 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

очень жирный после даже пудра не спасает от блеска, кроющая способность очень маленькая

Orange and oily

Flicka님께서 1 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The color was very orange and the foundation definitely doesn't suit people with oily t-zones. If you have a nice tan or a good even warm skin tone the shade might suit you better. This would probably suit drier skin types better.

can't live without :D

4982829025024320285님께서 9 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best foundation ever if you have an oily skin type its a big no no for you I love it.. يناسب البشرة الجافة والحنطيه او اللي عامل تان ;-]

MyChelle Dermaceuticals,Cream Foundation,Latte

Reviewer3088975님께서 9 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

..This is my third order of this product. The in- clusion of camelia oil in any skin product makes it very calming the moment the skin feels it! The easy application and compatible colour smooth away any imperfections on the face leaving a totally fresh look! Thankyou MyChelle!

Cream Foundation

Reviewer1540192님께서 10 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

First of all the smell of the foundation is wonderful, like all of Mychelle products. This cream was a bit darker on me, I need to order one shade lighter but I use it on my cheeks for a nice glow of natural color. I have to use a little powder with this just cuz I tend to get a bit shiny. Other than that the foundation is light feeling. Waiting to recieve the lighter foundation to try.

Cream foundantion

karishma님께서 6 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is rather oily and just doesn't suit me.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best natural non-powder make-up base there is!!!!

sweetheart님께서 6 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I absolutely love this foundation! I have done a huge amount of research to find a replacement to chemical or mineral make-up foundations that are in powder form. I've tried many different brands and products and this is by far the best! The smell is nice (although I would like this even more without any scent). Ingredients are fully natural which is very rare! Most brands that are supposed to be natural or organic use nasty chemicals! It's VERY difficult to find a product with ingredients like this! Mineral dust foundations are the second best option but I don't think it's good for you to inhale the dust day after day (after all, most of us use foundation every day for years and decades). So, this is the best alternative to regular foundations I have found so far!! This foundation leaves my skin a bit oily but I don't mind that since my skin is quite dry. Actually the finish is very natural. For people with oily skin this might not be the best option. And if it gets too shiny, blotting paper or tissue helps a lot (just don't rub the foundation off)! The shade is quite dark for my fair skin with olive undertones. When I used Everyday Minerals foundations I used "Olive Fair" which was a perfect match. I mix this with lighter color (Ivory) to get the right shade. Both of these shades have neutral undertones, so they don't make my skin look at all pink or orange (which is quite common problem for me). Shades are just right!

1-10 / 17