KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Very good pre workaout

Reviewer1934710님께서 2 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

With Assault I really got a performance boost, considering the strength and resistance to training. At least a 15% yield during training. My body responded very well to conponentes formula of this product is that my vascularity was very good. The guys from the academy is eager to start taking the assault. The great advantage of this product is not present stimulating substances as some of its competitors. I recommend to all the product.

Отличный предтренник!

AnnetaI님께서 6 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Муж постоянно заказывает его и жить без него не может. По его мнению это самый лучший.

понравился

5177635992094548402님께서 12 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

концентрация, отсутствие усталости и желания закончить тренировку, не выполнив план. мне понравился

Amazing!

Reviewer2570218님께서 9 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's very good and arrived very fast!

PWO

5466496821576351148님께서 8 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best pre workout ever

Effects of Assault

5762469487360013094님께서 7 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Considered one of the best for me Pre-workout of market and also one of the most complete, now with the ban on assault 1,3 DMAA is now one of the pre-workout looking for bodybuilders, both for its stimulating and BCAA present in it.

Necessary

4892937655913458490님께서 7 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has been my first creatine-substance and I'm on my third container, so that should tell you something. I did experience some bloating at first (and still do) but not so much discomfort, just expansion all over the body. It's just water weight but it takes some getting used to. But the more water you drink the more "normal" you feel physically. As far as workout enhancements, it helps me stay focused. I can't say I really got any big gains with it. I started using immediately after missing a month in the gym during the holidays, and it pretty much allowed me to get right back to the weight I was doing before. Slowly I've made some gains, but it's not anything substantial. But the product doesn't build muscle. As I said, I do feel very "focused" with this drink. I have to drink it about half an hour before workout to really feel the effect. To soon or too late and yeah, it still works, but the reaction is either delayed or ends a bit early. Overall I love it, and I love all three flavors. This flavor is my least favorite, but it's still not bad. I would recommend it to anyone who is taking it as their first creatine substance. From my own research, a lot of people use this as a "stepping stone" since there is no loading phase, but I'm still quite proud of the results with this product. I went a couple weeks without it and really noticed the difference. Quite frankly, I need it now to feel like I had a proper workout.

ESPERAVA MAIS !

4647035239252216470님께서 10 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

NAO GOSTEI DO PRODUTO MESMO COM O SCOOP CHEIO NAO MA DEU RESULTADOS SATISFATORIOS !

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer2650530님께서 1 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

100%