KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 17
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

great stuff

ledenec님께서 5 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

cleans perfect and smells good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

superior odor..

marishka님께서 8 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good enough clean unchallenging pollution. Cleaning the bathroom. Gorgeous smell!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works nicely and what a fabulous scent!

kanoekat님께서 3 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Favorite of the scents.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great scent & saves money!

Reviewer1482590님께서 2 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love the smell!!! When I'm halfway through this container, I pour a bunch of plain baking soda into the container, shake it up, and have another full can of scented Mrs. Meyers cleaner, for pennies!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Scour power!

Reviewer2526088님께서 7 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the best scouring powder - it works very well, smells great, and much less toxic than conventional ones. So glad iherb carries this line as I use a lot of them and the Basil scent is my favorite. It smells clean, fresh and pretty.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I look forward to scrubbing now!

5739604977495711871님께서 7 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am pretty sure I will get over the smell of this by the end, but then I can just switch to one of the other lovely scents. This smells sooo much like that men's cologne 'farenheit' but in a good way. Works a treat too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Smells great!

Betchay님께서 3 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this to clean my bathroom. I love its scent... clean and it doesn't hurt my nose ;p I will purchase again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This has to be my favourite scent

5168173154723871072님께서 7 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Cleans well with no fuss or mess. Can't get enough of the scent. It's clean, fresh and lasts for ages.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

отлично!

4898052952490342161님께서 12 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

решила попробовать разные ароматы этого скраба... мне этот запах тоже очень понравился - свежий!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

классный пенящийся порошок

Lisaveta님께서 12 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Хорошо чистит (ванна. раковина).При соприкосновеннии с чистящим спреем из этой же серии забавно пенится. ПРо запах и говорить нечего - никакой химиии! сплошная ароматерапия )

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 17

1 2