Tribest is the Best

Posted by BigNanc on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband tried this because he was feeling sluggish and wanted to see if it would make a difference in our love life. He says he doesn't feel tired like before and I can say that it has added something extra to our love making!

Excellent product

Posted by RJFrenchNaturotherapist on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this product rather effective at what it is generally used for. I open the caps as I usually do, in order to let the info be carried (in your mouth, a lot of infos are transmitted through and to the body, involving glands vibrations like pituitary gland vibration). It is always important to TASTE what you are taking as a supplement. This product increases stamina, and in the sexual department it makes erections noticably harder, enjoyable, and occuring slightly more easily, without creating over-excitement during lovemaking. Tribulus is not beneficial only for its sexual/reproduction properties, as you will find if you google the plant. And women can have benefits using it too. Effects occurs a few hours after taking the recommended dose, and it is not necessary to take it in the long term. A few times I noticed it probably acted as elevating the heart beat rythm though. The trial was positive for me and I feel I can use this product with benefits and wellbeing, so I now include Tribulus extract as a supplement I may potentially use at times.

Special product enjoyed every minute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

General conclusion: you have the best product in my view, a simple delivery service and special deals you are doing a simple thank you I will continue to buy in the future

very good product

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good product for kidney

muito top

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

muito boa compra, frete rápido e produtos de qualidade. Obrigado iherb

TT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

otimo produto

Tribulus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an exceptional product.

Good addition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have combined this product with other MRM products and I have had much success. This product has enhanced both my gym performance and love life considerably.

Pimentel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

O produto chegou a tempo, espero ter melhor fisicamente ...

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am now using the pills, its quite difficult for me to rate it now - The rating I gave is for the service. Thanks

1 2