KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Not convinced

Reviewer3151473님께서 2 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this product quite a few times since receiving it and I am not convinced it is helping me all that much. I feel a slight level of increased energy, but it isn't doing what I had hoped it would...which is REALLY boost my energy. I am going to keep using it, but I think I may move onto something new once the the container is empty.

contains SUCRALOSE!

MikeMember님께서 9 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product should be avoided by those who prefer not to consuem the artificial sweetener SUCRALOSE, which is not natural and said to be similar to Aspartame.

Good Focus Drink

Reviewer1107737님께서 4 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've tried several products over the years and this is the best I have found. No gas, bloating, nervous feeling, racing heart, none of that! Fantastic taste and works well for the entire work out (approx. 70 minutes).

Best Product Ever

Reviewer2077092님께서 10 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My son's a competitive swimmer. Driven gives him the "drive" to perform throughout his 3 hour practice. More than likely, it's the recovery that's noticably different.

Debbie

Reviewer1319480님께서 10 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

So far so good. It has given me endurance & stamina for my morning workouts. I find myself more focused. It truely aids in burning body fat. Love it.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewer3064855님께서 1 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is so effective! I will be buying it for some time to come. It is wonderful for waking you up and really gives you energy. You don't feel it when you drink it but once you start moving you realize you are able to do SO MUCH MORE. My mother loves it also as it helps relieve soreness.

great product..works fine

Reviewer2406812님께서 7 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product gives you the boost to get a few extra pumps in at the gym..

Great energy

Reviewer1352709님께서 5 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I usually use a scoop of this before I work-out. It doesn't leave me feeling jittery, but just gives me constant energy for my work-out.

I like it

Reviewer1393517님께서 12 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stuff tastes great...just like lemonade. The only problem with it is it's hard to completely dissovle. There's always a little bit left on the bottom of the glass.

taste good and it works

Reviewer2123926님께서 10 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good stuff.. really helps with my workouts. I recommend it to anyone!!

1-10 / 14