KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 15
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Ужасно(!

5156747927594893440님께서 5 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Вызывают у моего ребенка сильнейшую адскую головную боль! Сначала думала совпадение, но после четырех попыток приема капсул, поняла, что причина в них. Раньше у дочери никогда не болела голова, после приема 1 капсулы начинались адские крики что болит голова. (и так было после каждого приема) Поэтому будьте осторожны с этим препаратом!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Amazing!

tiriljohansen님께서 2 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really love this product, I use it for my 5 year old son who is diagnosed with ADHD. He becomes calmer, more attentive og much more focused. A really good substitute for stimulant medications!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

MRM, Attention Gels helped us a lot!!!!

Reviewer1763088님께서 6 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is fantastic. It has helped my son to be a lot more calm. He has had 4 good months at school after being on this product regularly each day for 5 months. I have tried several products before which are natural and have no noticeable results until now. Thanks!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Product!

Reviewer1305746님께서 10 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this product in conjunction with a separate supplement to help my son with ADD and he is doing fabulously!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer2823203님께서 3 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The pills work for my kid.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

terrible smell

5529721086613545227님께서 2 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The reviews were great on the effect that these softgels have on kids, but the smell of them is so horrible that I initially thought that the product is past its date. My daughter refuses to take these, my son has taken them for a while, but I haven't noticed any difference in his attention problem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Очень вонючие!!!

Natali82님께서 2 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень вонючие!!! Пахнет тухлой рыбой.Ребенок пил через силу, просто издевательство над ребенком какое то получилось и изменений не заметила.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Beyond on expectation

fomchan님께서 9 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Put a great hope on this product after seeing a lot of position review in this group. My boy is almost 7 and have ADHD. Eating the 2nd bottle but only little effect seem. Believe it is more suitable for the kid who has attention problem but not as serious as confirmed ADHD kid.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

a must

Reviewer2222426님께서 8 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great brain food

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Erittäin hyvä tuote!

5196112721235114645님께서 4 19, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Hyvä tuote, suosittelen.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 15

1 2