the best of the best // cтойкая фуксия

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lipstick is easy to apply and quickly manifested. Bought my mother. Color saturated, bright fuchsia. Lipstick leaves a little wet glossy finish. Does not dry lips, but rather moistened. A big plus - it is very resistant. Even after a meal is a good color. Buy it for yourself - very pleased. // Помада легко наносится и быстро проявляется. Покупала маме. Цвет насыщенный, яркая фуксия. Помада оставляет чуть влажный глянцевый финиш. Губы не пересушиваются, а наоборот увлажняются. Большой плюс - она очень стойкая - выдерживает и чае- и кофепитие. Даже после приема пищи остается хороший оттенок. Ее покупала для себя - очень довольна.

Unique!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Never in my life I've been complimented as much for a lipstick! This one does turn into the perfect tone for you, some of my friends tried it and it looked somewhat different on all of us but always good! Now all of them want it and I want to try the other colors!

Tiñe el labio

Posted by Elisabb on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es como un tiente labial, muy cómodo de llevar y muy duradero. Lo que no me gusta es el olor como a plastilina

Nice color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lipstick feels fantastic, and it moisturize really good. The color is nice, and keeps om for hours (even if the product promise to stay all day). You may have to refresh every four hour...

gran duracion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

curiosa barra de labios con el color cambiante.tiene muchisima fijacion ,dura gran cantidad de horas,lo malo q me reseca un poco lo labios .aun asi 100% recomendable

Impresionante!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Parece magia, los labios se vuelven color malva en unos segundos, y dura muchísimo, tanto como uno permanente.

Great mauve shade!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got all of the mood magic lipsticks and I absolutely love them!

Me ha encantado!!

Posted by rocioes on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No sólo por lo curioso de que un labial azul pigmente en fucsia oscuro casi vino, sino por su duración. Además, cuantas más pasadas des más se fija el color con lo que puedes dar la intensidad que creas necesaria. Genial y su precio aún mejor

could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to find blue lipstick. I saw the reviews said it changed to a red or pink when applied. But, it turns to what I would call princess pink, yuck. The quality is good but I would prefer the blue over pink color.

Color is great but loaded with chemicals!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. Was SHOCKED when I read the package label which was my fault I was so taken in. I was going on iherb's excellent reputation and never thought they might be selling something UNnatural!! Yes it becomes a beautiful fuchsia; but as sensitive as I am to chemicals it will go back or be given to a less-sensitive co-worker.. :>(((

1 2