KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Супер!!!!!

5553419383541655227님께서 5 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Восторг!!!! Запаха почти нет. Пахнет слегка пшеницей что ли. Очень легкий. Хорошо и быстро впитывается. Кожу увлажняте идеально и надолго! Хочется мазаться им каждый день! Даже после душа кожа все равно остается мягкой спустя дни. Все становится таким эластичным и упругим. Очень довольна! То что искала!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

запах

sokolnat님께서 7 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

как по мне так запах крема = запах клея ПВА. к качеству претензий нет

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Amazing Lotion

ellelisw님께서 4 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this lotion regularly and it is, along with many of the other Mineral Fusion products I use (I also like their body wash, shampoo and SPF face lotion), the most soothing and long-lasting. It sinks in yet leaves my skin feeling moist and cared for. I also like the waterstone scent but unscented is a nice because I can add vanilla essential oil to it. I have extremely sensitive skin and never had a problem with it. I especially like that it has NO SHEA BUTTER in it. Just gentle moisterizes and minerals. It's kind of expensive because I can go through a whole bottle within the month (I use it head to toe), but I keep coming back to it. I also like the EO lotions, but they're too scented and a bit too greasy compared to Mineral Fusion.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Wish I could have liked it

Reviewer2313023님께서 11 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

the scent was zero but I broke out in a rash

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

これ好き☆

Reviewer2830627님께서 4 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Waterstone、Sunstoneと使いましたが、結局香り無しが一番使いやすくお気に入りです。 潤うし、肌荒れ、背中のニキビもいつのまにか消え、密かにいい仕事をしてくれます。 お風呂あがりにかかせません。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Leaves the skin smooth and radiant

5328377543433238679님께서 8 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very good!!

5413740030721458480님께서 3 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

파라벤프리

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best Body Lotion ! Unscented

Reviewer1604466님께서 6 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love this lotion! Have bought extra as gifts, especially for those who like unscented lotions. Non-greasy, and hands and body feel truly moisturized - the moisture lasts. Very good product. Highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-8 / 8